Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Retired Pipe Polisher C2H6O+
19,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The race today, F U C K! If you didn't see it you don't know what you missed!

·
Registered
849 Posts
I'm glad someone posted up about this.

That had to be the best AMA road race I have seen in a long time.

It should be good tomorrow as well. I'm looking forward to it. Race 1 was great!!!

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Truly amazing. The AMA races from mid season last year till now are really starting to shape up and become quite entertaining in my option. It looks like it's going to be quite a battle between Josh and Blake this year. I think race 2 is on at 11:00pm tonight on Speed

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
It was trully a great race. I was there and I can assure you everyone was going nuts in the crowd. The finish was unreal. Here are some pics I took.

·
Registered
265 Posts
three wide through turn 10 a crazy
from last to first wow
cant wait to see it tonight

·
Registered
336 Posts
How about Blake coming from the back of the grid to a win :eek:

·
Registered
316 Posts
Was there, awesome racing and awesome show. I also really enjoyed looking at all the old GP bikes on display. I was smelling premix all weekend. It was great:D

·
Registered
357 Posts
How did tommy Hayden not get a ride this year? He's relegated to riding in supersport as a back up rider for someone injured? Seems nuts to me.

At least he's been showing the other teams the mistake they made passing him over. Hopefully graves Yamaha give him a ride for the rest of the year.

·
Super Senior Poster
6,328 Posts
It was nice to see Zemke on the Ducshop Ducati 848 take 2 4th place finishes this weekend and dam near got a podium in race #2!!! It's only the 2nd race of the season and Jake seems to get along well with his 848.
I just didn't like that both super and sport bike became a two bike race for the win....but all in all very exciting.
Good to see the HMC KTM and the Buell running well. Hopefully Pegram or Ferracci will be running the 1199 next year.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
It was nice to see Zemke on the Ducshop Ducati 848 take 2 4th place finishes this weekend and dam near got a podium in race #2!!! It's only the 2nd race of the season and Jake seems to get along well with his 848.
I just didn't like that both super and sport bike became a two bike race for the win....but all in all very exciting.
Good to see the HMC KTM and the Buell running well. Hopefully Pegram or Ferracci will be running the 1199 next year.
I was hoping to see the 1199 at the track but i guess next year. the second race for the supersports class was very good for the ducati. I saw when the 848 got passed in turn 10b and that was a bummer. I thought the duc was gonna get the podium and was very excited but well it was a good try nonetheless.

·
Premium Member
2,435 Posts
How did tommy Hayden not get a ride this year? He's relegated to riding in supersport as a back up rider for someone injured? Seems nuts to me.

At least he's been showing the other teams the mistake they made passing him over. Hopefully graves Yamaha give him a ride for the rest of the year.
As I understand it, he was replaced by a rider willing to pay for the seat due to team budget cuts. Had there been no one willing to pay, Yosh/Suz would have fielded one bike. If Graves/YES wants to finish the season with any points standing at all, they will have to find a place for Tommy.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts