Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fellow Members-
I posted this on a few other Ducati forums since I own a tricked out Tri Colore and thought I would request your assistance here as well. I know all of you know who the two time AMA Superbike Champion Josh Hayes is, but did you also know his wife, Melissa Paris is an AMA Pro Racer as well? I have been friends with them for awhile and they are without a doubt the most down to earth and personable folks you would ever meet! Since they helped me thru some tough times I thought I would take it upon myself to try and help her to remain in the AMA. All female riders and racers should take note of this even more! :D

Please check out her blog regarding her personal struggles. If you could perhaps find it in yourselves to assist a great person and racer in this time of need I know they, and myself, would greatly appreciate it folks!

What Goes Down, Must Come Up | Official Website of Melissa Paris: Professional Road Racer

https://www.facebook.com/MelissaParis13

AMA Pro Road Racing Riders - Melissa Paris Rider Bio

Check out what she did with about six GP Pro cameras! Awesome video footage and very impressive riding from this young lady too! :eek:

So, for you Melissa Paris and Josh Hayes fans out there, (especially the female riders!) check out her line of t-shirts which are made of super quality cotton and cool as hell. Sale of these shirts helps her to remain racing in the AMA. Therefore, please try and show your support with a couple cool Tshirts to keep a great rider on the track! Thank you all so much! :think:

PRODUCTS | Official Website of Melissa Paris: Professional Road Racer

·
Premium Member
1,138 Posts
Had the opportunity to spend the day riding with her and husband Josh Hayes at a private track day in October '08 at Jennings in FL. Both her and Josh are great folks, very down to earth, none of the self-absorption associated with many top-ranked racers (Josh's case, obviously). This was when they were still riding Honda's, pre Yamaha days. Great memories with two really great people in the sport.

·
Banned
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Awesome!

Had the opportunity to spend the day riding with her and husband Josh Hayes at a private track day in October '08 at Jennings in FL. Both her and Josh are great folks, very down to earth, none of the self-absorption associated with many top-ranked racers (Josh's case, obviously). This was when they were still riding Honda's, pre Yamaha days. Great memories with two really great people in the sport.
Wow that was in 2008? Well you would be stoked to know nothing has changed with them and they are still as kind and friendly today as they were then!
Appreciate your story and keep it on one wheel bro!:eek:

·
Premium Member
1,138 Posts
Thanks. Same to you as well. I was tracking a highly modified '03 Honda RC51. NEVER (I repeat, NEVER) should have sold that bike...oh well, we learn as we go...

·
Registered
336 Posts
Read her story and really hate she missed the Barber race(I was there). So, I bought a t-shirt. Hope she can make the rest of the races.

·
Premium Member
1,138 Posts
If we haven't met before, I don't know how lol
'Mutual Friends' doesn't immediately mean that we know each other, only that these third parties are a common link.;)

·
Registered
175 Posts
'Mutual Friends' doesn't immediately mean that we know each other, only that these third parties are a common link.;)
That came out wrong, I meant I don't know how you and I have never managed to meet. I had an RC51 before my Duc and we seem to have the same friends:) We all get together on the 2nd Thurs of the month in Fairhope, you should make a trip over sometime

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.