Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at doing some modifications to my make, mainly changing headlight+indicators+tailight.

Things is, there are almost endless alternatives and they all come in different pricing.

So basicly my question is. Is it worth paying premium to get alu housing instead of plastic?
Is there that much difference from 30$ to 100$ indicators that makes the upgrade worthwhile?

Would appreciate any input in the matter. My knowledge is lacking big time in this area.

·
Registered
635 Posts
It's just personal for me. I love aluminum.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Looking at doing some modifications to my make, mainly changing headlight+indicators+tailight.

Things is, there are almost endless alternatives and they all come in different pricing.

So basicly my question is. Is it worth paying premium to get alu housing instead of plastic?
Is there that much difference from 30$ to 100$ indicators that makes the upgrade worthwhile?

Would appreciate any input in the matter. My knowledge is lacking big time in this area.
If you willing to spend the money then go with aluminuim!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts