Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Desmo Brothers
I am looking for an alternative lights set to install on my Sport1000 and far i have seen only 2 solutions.

Easy one to make it all black:

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

and a more complicate one:

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

I am not even sure if this bike is a SC.

waiting for your ideas guys
Thanks !
--------------

Down here some parts that i already collect ;)

Sato Racing:
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Ohlins fork
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Brembo radial caliper
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Cams cover
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Brembo radial levels
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

waiting for the system from Maestro Fresco...

Waiting for your welcome suggestion!

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
No one does bling like Renzo! What's up buddy? Thats quite an arsenal of parts there eh!? Next I want to see all of that on the bike...

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Can't wait to see the final product Renzo. I'm particularly looking forward to seeing those Rizoma cam covers. Didn't know that these were available, but will definitely be looking for them in my bike's future.:cool:

·
Registered
2,350 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Can't wait to see the final product Renzo. I'm particularly looking forward to seeing those Rizoma cam covers. Didn't know that these were available, but will definitely be looking for them in my bike's future.

+1

Where did you find em at?? I checked rizoma website and found nothing. Nice choices to bling up the bike!! I'm sure you'll post pics when your done wrenchin.

·
Premium Member
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Guys,
thanks for the always appreciate support. In this second stage of tuning i try to make the bike unique with more detail and particular parts that should bring the bike to a more advanced level.

The rizoma cam covers is a brand new product that luckily i get from my from who is official retailer for Thailand. Soon should be available in the market by rizoma web and more retailers.

Fresco is working right now on new design for my pipe, close to the upper zard but not a copy, a Maestro never copy anyone...:D:D:D

The pending issue is the dry clutch. I just get a mail from Bursi that finally the all set to convert from wet to dry is ready and already tested with great result. However we talking a 4 spring that is not really what i have in mind. He guarantee that is not hard as the old generation, but also the look from a 4 spring is not really good. I never see a 4 spring clutch pressure plate that can give the same look to the bike as the 6 one.
The ducati performance 6 spring that we see in the brochure or web is made by Bursi, officially. Then why if this conversion set work for the 848 should not works also for our bikes? I smell something not clear here.....i ask directly to Bursi but i get not a clear yes or not...
My mechanic is convince that we can install the ducati performance clutch on my bike. He leave this coming wednesday to italy for attend the ducati oversea branches meeting, hopefully he will be back with a clear answer.

Another fascinated thing that i just find out:
in the Ducati japanese magazine ( i subscribe long ago, can't read a dam things but great picture :p) i just see a superb tuning fro the "de Light PS 1000L.E.racer. This bike have the Dashboard from the 1098 fit on her..
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
asking to the electronic GURU on forum...how can this be possible? Anyone knows? is a solution that i would love to have.

Well, the bike should be ready for the middle of jan 2010 in time for the 2^ bangkok motorshow. As soon my babe is done, photo will roll in brothers...:D:D
Thanks for any more advise i might get.
Ciao

1 - 8 of 8 Posts