Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! Im about to finish up my second Streetfighter S and would like to share with members.
This was my 2010 SF-S that i sold last year.

After 2 months without the bike,i have to get another SF-S. I was lucky that i found another very low miles and its 2012 SF-S

I then started working on it right away.

After many sleepless nights of winter in my garage. I finally about to finish up the bike.
The new looks of my bike may not be your cup of tea but im very happy how it turned out.

Reactions: CBR_PC

·
Registered
67 Posts
Perhaps not to everyone's taste, but surely a nice piece of work.

What I really like are the matt black exhaust pipes. How did you do it?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Nice work!! But why did you sell the other one in the first place?

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
Many people like working on a bike/car, building an airplane (and the like) more fun than actually riding/driving/flying it. I have seen this many times.

It is a hobby. Its very purpose is to waste time and money.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hello everyone! Im about to finish up my second Streetfighter S and would like to share with members.
This was my 2010 SF-S that i sold last year.
Where did You get the undertail? I'm looking for a similar one for my Trackfighter.

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
I had suspected that the first post was as much a starter for-sale ad as much as anything.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Tri had turned the first one after putting it together (first pic) and then bought the red framed one. A bit surprised its already on the market as he's only had it for like a month. But for whatever reason, sometimes your eye just catches something else and you fall out of love with your bike as quickly as you fell in love with it. Who knows

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you very much for the compliments guys. I have an illness that I actually enjoy working on cars,bikes are most :).
I have a friend powder coated my exhaust pipe.
The led light got them from ebay cree led.
Undertail is oem,i wrapped with gloss carbon vinyl. It looks beautiful in person.
I'm pretty short so yes the bike is lowerd,i had ducati dealer shorten the forks internal.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Did you fill the license plate holder with anything before wrapping it? Can you take a close up of it? I'd like to do the same thing since I can wrap pretty easily.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Shoot me a text 414-828-6000
I can take quicker pics.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts