Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello forum members and administrators! I signed up to the forum about ten months ago. I looked back at my post history and I think I neglected to introduce myself at that time. I'm posting here to rectify that oversight. Here's a little about me:

I live in the eastern part of Tennessee. I love the mountain roads around where I live. I think it's some of the best riding in the country. I'm a 45 years old designer and builder, and I've had an '07 gt1000 for about four years now. It has the usual upgrades like Ohlins rear, Termis, front fork kit, etc, as well as a custom tail I did. I used to fix up old Hondas, but when I had a chance to get a Sport Classic, I really never looked back. I chose the GT because it's beautiful and simple, and I thought it would be easy to fix. Unfortunately for me my transmission recently decided to self-destruct while I was riding and it locked up. I was able to come to a controlled stop, but I'm looking at a major repair job. This is one of the reasons I got back on the forum recently. I need all the help I can get. And just maybe I can help someone else while I'm at it.

I thank you all for having me and I look forward to many discussions.
GT1000.jpg

Thanks,
TR

·
Sophomore Member
3,192 Posts
Where are you located? I’m in Chattanooga. I can’t say I have any transmission experience, but have wrenching experience in general. Happy to lend a hand if you are close.

Reactions: scott
1 - 2 of 2 Posts