Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im bored just decided to post current and past babies... Show everything you own italian!

My first ducati and my defunct and very missed 848

The best monster ever made

My SF and my girls iron butt

the latest addition that hopefully one day she will be able to ride.

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
One Italian girl (7), one IT boy (4) and one bad ass Italian R maniac Nov 2010

And my Italian girlie(s) 2 years prior Feb 2009
You have some beautiful kids there, bet you cant wait until they grow up to ride with them. The R is something else too!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Bravo!

·
Registered
362 Posts
Im bored just decided to post current and past babies... Show everything you own italian!

My SF and my girls iron butt

Dude, she's got amazing grit riding on that little bitty Streetfighter seat. Impressive.

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dude, she's got amazing grit riding on that little bitty Streetfighter seat. Impressive.
:D She is a brave one! We've been out for a couple 200+ mile rides on the SF and she complains less than me.

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My crown jewel garage queen

Semi-missed monster
Dang you got good taste my friend. :rolleyes:

That monster sorta looks like mine. I like it.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Nice Collection!

·
Registered
105 Posts
That black 1098S with the carbon wheels is quite spectacular.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Well , they are all Italian ....:)

Here is my 2007 Tricolore

2011 Multi 1200 ST

And last but not least my 2009 Aprilia sxv 550

·
Banned
197 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the new addition to the family!

·
Master of Bumnitude
5,133 Posts
Everything I have Italian...

...in reverse order of my getting them.

The newest. A 2007 GT1000...

My first Ducati, a 1993 900SS given to me as a 25th Anniversary gift by my wife Jan...

My much-loved 1977 FIAT Spider, also a gift from my dear one...

And the best of them all, my very Italian wife, Jan...

-don

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
And the best of them all, my very Italian wife, Jan...

-don
Cant see the pics, my work computer wont allow. I have a question for you. What is you opinion about italian women? I am about to marry one and it would be nice to have some pointers :D

·
Premium Member
495 Posts
my first duc.

my 2nd duc which I will never get rid of ever!

And the new mistress that I most likely will keep for a very very long time

·
Master of Bumnitude
5,133 Posts
Cant see the pics, my work computer wont allow. I have a question for you. What is you opinion about italian women? I am about to marry one and it would be nice to have some pointers :D
I grew up in a neighborhood where there were lots of "cute" blonds with up-turned noses, lot of pleasant enough girls from my own tribe (Judah),and then there were the Italians.

I was about 17 when I knew where my heart directed me. I liked passion. I liked dark haired beauties. I liked woman who feel as well as think. Independent souls who demanded to be taken as whole individuals. I'e, I knew I'd marry an Italian one day.

And then I met Jan who was all those things and more.

In truth a person's nationality (or race) means little, but their own personality -- which is often at least in part molded by the home life -- means a lot.

Jan's family was Italian in all the best ways. Warm. Open. Festive. Generous of heart. She brought all that with her and I was somehow smart enough to to mess it up and make her withdraw into herself.

We have been together now nearly 44 years. I thank providence every day for her.

I wish you similar joy. :)

-don

·
Premium Member
1,289 Posts
The Specs...

Handmade boots...

And Piccolo Mostro being fixed up after a little oops...

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I grew up in a neighborhood where there were lots of "cute" blonds with up-turned noses, lot of pleasant enough girls from my own tribe (Judah),and then there were the Italians.

I was about 17 when I knew where my heart directed me. I liked passion. I liked dark haired beauties. I liked woman who feel as well as think. Independent souls who demanded to be taken as whole individuals. I'e, I knew I'd marry an Italian one day.

And then I met Jan who was all those things and more.

In truth a person's nationality (or race) means little, but their own personality -- which is often at least in part molded by the home life -- means a lot.

Jan's family was Italian in all the best ways. Warm. Open. Festive. Generous of heart. She brought all that with her and I was somehow smart enough to to mess it up and make her withdraw into herself.

We have been together now nearly 44 years. I thank providence every day for her.

I wish you similar joy. :)

-don
Thank you very much and cheers to you and your wife for a long and happy marriage. It is nice to see that somewhere in this world there is still love and care. I think what drew me to her was her family life and how much she cared and worked just to make sure me and all others were happy. Beautiful women with lots of character who demand respect but give so much more in return.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts