Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
August 17 (weather dependent)

Hey there folks, last year we did an all Italian Bike Ride to St. Helens. We got this together on Ducati199.com and we had a good time. We also pissed off our friends who didn't have Italian bikes. Now there is an exception if your bike is a single seater and your spouse/significant rides they can tag along on what they have. But that's the only exception. You can always tell your friends that they have time to trade in on a Vespa.

So the plan just like last year is to gather at 10 AM in Castle Rock of exit #49 at the Burger King or gas station across the street for the ride up the mountain. That worked out good for those coming together from the south and north or wherever your coming from.

Last year some of us northerners met up at the McDonalds of I-5 & Hwy 512 @ 08:00. We slabbed to the Starbucks in Chehalis for poser pics and coffee then down to castle rock to meet up with the folks from southern Washington and Oregon. I stress that this isn't a race to the top. We'd like to keep it incident free so nobody's Sunday is ruined. On they way back north we stopped in centralia for lunch and hit some backroads back up. Good times.

So chime on in and toss in your ideas and well have some fun.

PS: last year we had planned on early June and kept pushing it back till the weather co-operated. So we'll plan on August 17 and move it back as needed.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Posers at Starbucks in Chehalis

And yes there are other Italian bikes other than Ducati's & Vespas

And if anyone runs into this Vespa rider I call dibs

·
Premium Member
700 Posts
Great! I'm interested although I hope IOV isn't that weekend. Will keep an eye out for updates. Thanks for setting this up. Anyone doing Quattro Passé sponsored by Ducati Bellevue?

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah Tacoma. When we split back north we hit the back roads from centralia. Brings us out to mountain hwy/pacific at the Roy Y in Spanaway. The only reason we slabbed it down was to be there on time.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Yeah Tacoma. When we split back north we hit the back roads from centralia. Brings us out to mountain hwy/pacific at the Roy Y in Spanaway. The only reason we slabbed it down was to be there on time.
and because you always want to be the first one home :D see y'all there! (i still need to decide which bike to take though)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts