Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
21 - 40 of 40 Posts
DoWorkSon:

Is that the Barracuda windscreen on your bike? It looks like it gives a lot better coverage than the bikini-fairing or DP windscreen.
Yes, sure is..... It gives pretty decent coverage... I can cruise at 70 and not really feel the wind... If I get going faster, I just lean down, rest my chest on the tank, and I dont feel a thing...

It doesnt look great with the stock headlight, but looks a lot better with my new one....

Hmmm. And you were also able to remove the passenger rearset plates on each side of the bike... So that is possible. The M1100 is growing on me suddenly and I'm not sure anymore I want to carry out all these mods on a black SportClassic 1000 biposto.
Actually those are Rizoma Rearsets on his bike. I think I saw in another post that he actually used the rearsets for an S4R and extended his brake line to make them fit.

That is just beautiful. Any chance of posting your mods?
Originally a Pearl White 1100S with:

Gloss black tank covers and cowl off of a base 1100
Wheels and tires from an 848
Termignoni Carbon Full System
DP Lightweight 14T Sprocket
DID 525ERV Gold Chain
Mad Duc Billet Rear Sprocket Hub
DP Gold Pressure Plate
Speedy Moto "Scudo" Clutch Cover
Mad Duc Pressure Plate Stabilizer w/Speedy Moto Stainless Clutch Screws & Springs
DP Carbon Top & Bottom Tank Cover
DP Carbon Rear Fender
DP Carbon Sprocket Cover
DP Carbon Headlight Cover
DP Carbon Instrument Cover
Carbon World Carbon Air Intake Trim
Carbon World Carbon Chain Guard
DP Short Tail Kit
CRG Roll-A-Click Brake & Clutch Levers
CRG Hindsight LS Mirrors
Rizoma S*R Rearsets w/Carbon Heal Guards

We have a short riding season, so I'm waiting to powder coat a few of the stock parts as well as decide if I want to powder coat the stock triples or replace with Speedy Moto set.

Originally a Pearl White 1100S with:

Gloss black tank covers and cowl off of a base 1100
Wheels and tires from an 848
Termignoni Carbon Full System
DP Lightweight 14T Sprocket
DID 525ERV Gold Chain
Mad Duc Billet Rear Sprocket Hub
DP Gold Pressure Plate
Speedy Moto "Scudo" Clutch Cover
Mad Duc Pressure Plate Stabilizer w/Speedy Moto Stainless Clutch Screws & Springs
DP Carbon Top & Bottom Tank Cover
DP Carbon Rear Fender
DP Carbon Sprocket Cover
DP Carbon Headlight Cover
DP Carbon Instrument Cover
Carbon World Carbon Air Intake Trim
Carbon World Carbon Chain Guard
DP Short Tail Kit
CRG Roll-A-Click Brake & Clutch Levers
CRG Hindsight LS Mirrors
Rizoma S*R Rearsets w/Carbon Heal Guards

We have a short riding season, so I'm waiting to powder coat a few of the stock parts as well as decide if I want to powder coat the stock triples or replace with Speedy Moto set.

Well thanks for the recipe! That's a very yummy bike indeed. A great source of inspiration.

However since I'm not a big fan of the gilded stuff, I might as well considering starting off from a base black M1100. Please don't tell me the Öhlins really make a difference. Please...

Howdy, as for that exhaust...there is nothing in the tubes or bladder. Just some 5" exhaust pipes I bought, had machined to fit, Ceramic coated and that was it.
Great, I might try that. I like them loud I'll just have to see and decide if its too crazy.:D

21 - 40 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.