Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting a 696 next Spring, as soon as I'm done college, and I'm in a debate about which color. Originally I was gonna go with the red, but now I'm thinkin matte black, then just getting an all black helmet and the ducati meccanica jacket. I want to see some pics of all black monsters, or close to it. I know they're out there, so don't hold out on me. Let's see some of the most hardcore looking bikes on the site.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I wish I could have gotten matte black, I got the 1100 shiny black :(

·
Registered
698 Posts
I'm getting a 696 next Spring, as soon as I'm done college, and I'm in a debate about which color. Originally I was gonna go with the red, but now I'm thinkin matte black, then just getting an all black helmet and the ducati meccanica jacket. I want to see some pics of all black monsters, or close to it. I know they're out there, so don't hold out on me. Let's see some of the most hardcore looking bikes on the site.
You might want to browse this thread:

http://www.ducati.ms/forums/showthread.php?t=2594

:cool:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Here is mine:

Plan on opening up the clutch with a black cover and then down the line throwng in a red pressure plate. other than that, keeping it black!

sp00f
Ride Safe!

·
Registered
138 Posts
DoWorkSon:

Is that the Barracuda windscreen on your bike? It looks like it gives a lot better coverage than the bikini-fairing or DP windscreen.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Finally found the one I've been looking for...

I wanted to see a blacked out 696, and I found one on the millionth google page...

·
Registered
101 Posts
get the shinny. Everyone has the matte here in NY that;s why I got the shinny with my previous s2r. I think it looks better to. Matte is a fad imo. Nothing is more classic than shinny black machine.

·
Registered
53 Posts

The M696 is not available in gloss black, just the M1100

Only white, red, and "Dark".....which in case you have not seen it in person is not flat black....it's not even really black, its more of a gunmetal dark grey and a satin finish not flat, it even has a metallic component to it.

Now my Night Rod Special...that's flat black :D

Attachments

1 - 20 of 40 Posts