Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Okes,

Here are my Bikes for show. Still need to get one more then i will be happy with the collection.

2018 - Ducati Scrambler 1100
2018 - Ducati Scrambler Cafe Racer 800
2016 - Ducati Monster 1200S - Bone Stock
2015 - Ducati Hypermotard 821
2015 - Ducati Monster 1200S - Full Tremi system with airfilter and Software map (183bhp) with all carbon bits. aftermarket rear sets & levers.

Hope you enjoy!

Attachments

·
Registered
430 Posts
Curious why you'd want two Monster 1200S's? I love the little cafe bike, would make a decent second bike.
I think it would be fun to build your own old school style Cafe' bike by using the base Scrambler. Strip that bitch, clip ons, mono tail....etc. Just do it like they did back in the day!

Some day it will be done!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The one is a 2014 model and then other a 2016 ( i got it 2016 for a steal. i ride it everyday. The 2014 is my lets go make shit bike. i kill most superbikes with that thing.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
You must have a big garage.
And an even larger wallet.

I think it would be fun to build your own old school style Cafe' bike by using the base Scrambler. Strip that bitch, clip ons, mono tail....etc. Just do it like they did back in the day!
It already has clip ons. And being a monoshock rear end precludes it from looking like "an old school Cafe bike". Besides, those types of builds are SOOOOO ten years ago and WAY overdone. Every hipster and his uncle has one.

I think it is much better suited for making a late 1970s/early 1980s AMA Superbike replica. Far more unique, they look like they piss fire and knives and have maneating fangs, and the Ducati Scrambler as very well suited for a project of that sort. ....

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts