Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Banned
8,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm clearly overexcited about posting these first... but indulge me will ya'?

here are the first pics (obviously not ducati authorized as they have been quickly removed) of the front end of the 2010 Stradaperta. I find it to be "original" in its front view... more pics and real world view will tell. thoughts?

Attachments

·
Registered
630 Posts
I thought the 2010 replacement for the Multistrada was supposed to be better looking. I guess I was wrong. That's hideous.

·
Home of vortex tuning
1,648 Posts
Is that a water pump I see? left side over what was the alternator

·
Registered
635 Posts
Sure sure sure it would be just my luck they would consider something like this. Come on Ducati a modern SS or modern take on a TT. For crying out loud!!

Seriously unless what they are trying to say to us is quit calling the Multistrada ugly or we will really go ugly! :think:

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
First the SF, now this......

·
Registered
336 Posts
The face only a mother can love :eek: We'll I guess my ST3 is safe for awhile :D

·
Registered
336 Posts
I think there going for the Anteater look

Attachments

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
What are they smoking over there? What happened to classic lines. Instead of sexy they're going for the alien look.:alien:

·
Premium Member
12,284 Posts
Well ,how do I put this in perspective ,technically nice flowwing but way too over the top,,, Just think how much they would charge for to replace ALL that, ifn it fellover while parked , that would be a write off, Whats the point of all of that , Looks like one of the BMW Mothership bikes , Go buy a convertible...

·
Registered
81 Posts
WTF! That's Nasty'

·
Registered
80 Posts
I sure it is much better than I could do, but still...that has got to be the worst looking motorcycle I have ever seen. Good Lord! Saints preserve us! Heavens to Betsy!

·
Premium Member
666 Posts
Barf. It looks like they tried to copy a VStrom and came up with something even uglier.

Maybe they should hire Terblanche back...

Debby

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Barf. It looks like they tried to copy a VStrom and came up with something even uglier.

Maybe they should hire Terblanche back...

Debby
Hell no ! It was Pierre that started the ugly Ducati trend and you want him back ? Sheesh !

"Barf" is what most of us said when the original MS came out. Sadly this is supposed to be the replacement for that bike and the ST's. My old Ducs are looking better and better every day.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts