Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I just signed up in this forum. My name is Abiesel Morales from Anaheim C.A. and for the last eighteen months I have riden a 2013 Ducati 1199 Panigale S rare white. This last Friday I came back from work and it was gone from my apartment complex parking spot. I reported to the police and they have the parking garage security cameras footage. The police started an investigation for prosecution. They got the van license plate number, but they were using a stolen plate from a diferent vehicle, and a good view of the two guys that got out of the van and hand carried the motorcycle. I been riding many diferent sport bikes since I was 15 years old, but this is the only bike really miss. If anyone see it around or know anything please you can DM me in Instagram at @Shark07delta.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,504 Posts
I take it you're a recruiter? Thank you for your service. Unlikely I will see it and if I do, it'll be in parts on fleabay. Best of luck catching scumbags that kyped it. Five minutes alone with said scumbags and I garuntee they don't ever do it again.............

·
Administrator
13,009 Posts
That is a damn beautiful bike and I truly hope you find it or the perps are caught. This happens WAY too often and you certainly don't deserve it.

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
Sorry man. I hope they catch the thieves and crucify them.
That's what they deserve.
Reality, I hope you had theft insurance. :crying:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts