Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Beta Tester
1,957 Posts
i like it! very compact.

hard to tell what's going on from the pic, but it looks like a smaller diameter cross-over pipe (the U-shaped portion).

i'll bet it's LOUD:D

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
They tried to put a motogp looking exhaust on a touring bike... hmmm...

·
Registered
545 Posts
While I dig that more than the other aftermarket exhausts I've seen on this bike, I still think the stock exhaust is the only one that really looks good and right on this bike.

·
Resident Raggamuffin
9,712 Posts
doesn't work for me, and i'm 100% with Archimedio....

·
Registered
227 Posts
I'm an Akrapovic fan, but that's not doing it for me... Looks too much like a garage prototype... Their slip-on looks much better...

·
Premium Member
2,545 Posts
I don't currently own a Multi - But have been looking... Right- The pipe does look like a MotoGP pipe ... but I like the renderings thus far- not that it means much !

But - I LOVE IT !!

·
Registered
218 Posts
I normally like Akrapovic stuff, and I think their slipon for the stock exhaust is the best of the bunch, but this unit looks unfinished and out of place on the multi.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Here's the MIVV Ghibli Moto GP style mid-pipe and slip-on muffler on my Multistrada.

Northlight
Reports are the MIVV GP muffler is really quiet compaired to all the other headache makers...

What's your comment N/Light?

·
Registered
148 Posts
MIVV is Quiet....

...but has a nice low rumble.

It meets European TUV noise standards.... 86 db if I remember correctly.

It does have a removable baffle if you want some more sound...

Northlight

·
Registered
563 Posts
At miller this weekend

Saw rep and Picts of pikes peak race bike. This is a full race set up. About 113 db Moto gp noise level

·
Premium Member
1,861 Posts
Meh not suited for me.

Also not a fan of the stock set up with the 10 kilo Cat and funky exhaust valve apparatus (yuck).:alien:

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
That's why you do an aftermarket mid-pipe with the stock muffler. Saves you plenty of weight and still looks good with no heat generation.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts