Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I everyone's opinions opinion (and hopefully experience) which drop in aftermarket air filter is best for SC1kS?

I have Termi 2-2 cans with airbox lid and ecu...

I know there is the WASP power up kit and if I had the cash I would definitely go that route but for now....

Any recommendations appreciated as there seems to be many options. Always prefer to take peoples recommendations than simply read the product blurbs....

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
I everyone's opinions opinion (and hopefully experience) which drop in aftermarket air filter is best for SC1kS?

I have Termi 2-2 cans with airbox lid and ecu...

I know there is the WASP power up kit and if I had the cash I would definitely go that route but for now....

Any recommendations appreciated as there seems to be many options. Always prefer to take peoples recommendations than simply read the product blurbs....
Look at the Ducati-Saarland airbox… http://ducati-saarland.de/abc_1.php?id=4016

It offers much more airflow resulting in about 6 hp more than standard configuration

Cost is about 260 BP in exchange to the original one

A perfect result will be in combination a power commander

·
Registered
737 Posts
I'd look into the TPO Beast kit personally. According to the blurb, it works well enough without going to all the expense of a PC3 etc... And at $250 plus the $25 for the crankcase breather, how can you go wrong? You may want to spring the extra $50 or so for the Outwears covers too ;)

·
Registered
300 Posts
Look at the Ducati-Saarland airbox… http://ducati-saarland.de/abc_1.php?id=4016

It offers much more airflow resulting in about 6 hp more than standard configuration

Cost is about 260 BP in exchange to the original one

A perfect result will be in combination a power commander
Anybody knows what thety have done to the airbox? put up a wall? cut down a wall? they cant have done that much since it is stock from the outside.

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Anybody knows what thety have done to the airbox? put up a wall? cut down a wall? they cant have done that much since it is stock from the outside.
They use the OEM airbox…

All he said to me on the phone is that they have different mods including various air intakes and so on… they have invested 5 days of continuous dyno tests and came out with this box… 6 hp gain on a completely original bike without any further changes… no added electronic devices.

I visit them in August…

1 - 5 of 5 Posts