Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many thanks to Ducati Bellevue for doing the required mods to actually install the "Bolt-On" Brake Tech rotors!

Glad Brembo knows what they are doing...

Attachments

·
Resident Raggamuffin
9,712 Posts
i like those wheels, a lot.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Have the same set up other than iron on the front not SS. Its a GREAT set up
WAAYY too wet up here to have cast iron... :eek:

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea you would be spraying orange all over your bike.
Breaking the rotors loose after they sit too long wet is the real bitch... Been there, done that! ;)

·
Registered
563 Posts
For sure

Had that happen once after a good washing. Now heat them up after it's bath. They sure have a great feel at the lever.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Had that happen once after a good washing. Now heat them up after it's bath. They sure have a great feel at the lever.
Love my AP/Lockeed cast rotors on my GSXR, and if I didn't ride all year I'd have cast again.

Once you go cast you'll never go back! :D

·
Registered
563 Posts
True

Second set for myself. I did the SS in the rear just for the no thinking about it kind of hard to get to if it needs cleaning.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Under Pressure.

Continuing to fight my initial impulse that they were for remote brake adjustment. Two knobs.....1 for front and 1 for rear!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Mitico, Was that Sypercorsa SP rubber on the rear in pics on Bellevue site? Whatever it was, would you recommend?
Yup, Supercorsa's, but I don't remember which ones they were. Either way, I like them a lot, especially for track days.

·
You're gonna love my nuts...
1,658 Posts
Beautiful bike Mitico. I love the brake & wheel mods, looks great & performs even better.

Nicely done sir.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts