Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

I used to have a pair of CRG levers on my old bike, I really liked them and I'd like to get a new set for my 2016 Multistrada

Unfortunately it looks like they are not compatible with the DVT model, does anyone managed to get them fit ? maybe adapt a set for the Panigale ?

cheers

·
Registered
510 Posts
Hello

I used to have a pair of CRG levers on my old bike, I really liked them and I'd like to get a new set for my 2016 Multistrada

Unfortunately it looks like they are not compatible with the DVT model, does anyone managed to get them fit ? maybe adapt a set for the Panigale ?

cheers
what is your old bike? all lever from Ducati 848-1198 and 1199-1299 will fit DVT

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what is your old bike? all lever from Ducati 848-1198 and 1199-1299 will fit DVT
I had a 2014 Triumph Street Triple R

complete different bike :)

Ducati 848-1198 and 1199-1299 ? great I'll look into that ! thanks :)

·
Registered
211 Posts
I can confirm the CRG levers fit the DVT. I'm a big fan of CRG myself. I initially was running a set of the new raceline levers, but ended up selling them and now running a set of the CRG RC2 levers which I seem to like better for some reason. The only thing I don't like about them is they use an additional plastic piece that goes with the lever to activate the switch. Works well, but seems like it introduces just a tad bit of play, but overall the feel and adjustabilty of the levers are awesome. Love CRG.

Should be the 2RB-522 and 2RB-517 versions of whatever levers you choose from them I believe.

Have your super tiny metric allen tools ready to change the plunger out and make sure you match the plunger length on the new levers to what it was installed stock.

·
Registered
456 Posts
@Maxmach is running CRGs on his ‘16 Pikes Peak.

2002 Yamaha FZ1
1998 Ducati ST2 apocalypse edition

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Fantastic ! Thank you all for the help

So just to confirm before biting the bullet, I get the RC2 levers for the Panigale 1299, is that right ?

thanks !

·
Registered
211 Posts
Fantastic ! Thank you all for the help

So just to confirm before biting the bullet, I get the RC2 levers for the Panigale 1299, is that right ?

thanks !
Here is the application chart right from the CRG website

CRG RC2 Application Chart

As I said, you're going to want the 517 and 522 product codes from them.

I don't see the 1299 listed on their application chart, but neither is the multistrada...

The 2RB-517 and 2RB-522 are the ones though for sure.

They list those as the same for the Panigale 899, 1199, the 1098, 1198, diavel, streetfighter, 848, etc.

·
Registered
672 Posts
I have a pair of practically new black shorty CRG's I'd sell. $70 each if interested

thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts