Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now, bare with me, I am electrically competent and I am some what familiar, with some types of plugs but this one has me beat.

Does anyone know what the manufacturer or name of this connector is?

I have a damaged one in the rear of my loom where the brake lights connect.

Ta I am sure you all know it.

Attachments

·
Old Wizard
3,006 Posts
Tyco/AMP makes the connectors on the new Ducati's. The smaller ones are AMP Superseal 1.5 Series, the part number is dependent on the number of connections. The 3 pin p/n is part number is 282105-1,

·
Registered
41 Posts
Yep. That's amp superseal. Unfortunately some of the connectors in ducati aren't that easy to get. For instance TPS connector looks like a normal AMP superseal but you can't find that from AMP catalog. You're going to need right kind of pliers to press wire and pins together.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you Kindly, to SHAZAAM and SLEDGREHAMMER, I am foourtunate that with my line of work I think I will have the right crimp tool as I work with alot of small crimps. :)

So now its just run off and order a lot of them :D

Thanks again, as always this place is better then any book. hundreds of experts at your finger tips.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I've bought similar connectors through a store called DucatiSparesOnline (user superlight3 on Ebay). Bit pricey but excellent service and fine if you are only buying one or two. Not sure if he has that exact connector but worth checking.

Rob

1 - 5 of 5 Posts