Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man of you might know I wrecked my PS the other monday. I'm loking at some repair and some replacement. Any one know of good aftermarket fairing stuff or pipes other than tremi's, Zard or staintune? 1000+ is still a little steep and the insurance adjuster is saying previous damage to my one upper pipe...idot.

I had a guy custom make me a set for my thunderbird sport 2 years back and they were awesome, all SS and beautiful like old Norton pipes. He was out of Ohio. I'll try and find a link to his site.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
airtech and flexi-glass both make race fairings, but they both could easily be made street legal with a proper hole saw.

check with Anthony w/desmoworks they carry Arrow and Zard.

andif you need a stock can let me know, they've been sitting in a box for two years.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I use the flexi glass bodywork. Great stuff.

Man of you might know I wrecked my PS the other monday. I'm loking at some repair and some replacement. Any one know of good aftermarket fairing stuff or pipes other than tremi's, Zard or staintune? 1000+ is still a little steep and the insurance adjuster is saying previous damage to my one upper pipe...idot.

I had a guy custom make me a set for my thunderbird sport 2 years back and they were awesome, all SS and beautiful like old Norton pipes. He was out of Ohio. I'll try and find a link to his site.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts