Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This may sound dumb but can't seem to find a Afam dealer on the net other than Europe, looking for a front sprocket for my multi.
Thanks

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you but like all the other links when I look for Afam 14 tooth 530 pitch redirects me to the superlite brand, maybe I'm missing something, did the 2 merge? Last time I checked one was not related to the other.
P. S. Superlite does't have a great reputation on the Jap rider world.
Thanks

·
Vendor
547 Posts
Brian at DriveSystems is the USA importer.

He's the guy to go with unless there is a reason.

You can call him to talk about your needs.

HTH.

M./

·
Bon Vivant
11,334 Posts
Thank you but like all the other links when I look for Afam 14 tooth 530 pitch redirects me to the superlite brand, maybe I'm missing something, did the 2 merge? Last time I checked one was not related to the other.
P. S. Superlite does't have a great reputation on the Jap rider world.
Thanks
Superlite used to only offer those riveted composite sprockets. The last time I purchased I bought AFAM but I couldnt find them this time either. But now Superlite has one-piece steel sprockets that look a little nicer than the old AFAM. I gave up looking and just got the Superlite. Chain and sprockets (and new cushdrives) for the multi was over $550 - superlite is certainly not super-cheap

1 - 6 of 6 Posts