Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m on the Northern California coast and looking to do the Lost Coast Road again. This is a notoriously geologically unstable region, and the roads are mostly paved and very choppy. We rode it a few years back on my Moto Guzzi, and it was pretty brutal. Of course the MS has much more sophisticated suspension, what I’m really needing in this situation is lots of compliance. I’ve not had a chance to play with Enduro mode, but as this is paved road, likely to be wet, and I have a passenger, maybe Urban mode? What would be the advantages and disadvantages to Enduro mode? Thanks!

· Premium Member
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I’m thinking of sticking with Touring mode to see how it goes. Definitely don’t want any surprises wrt braking or traction. HP is irrelevant.

· Premium Member
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I did Lost Coast Road on my Guzzi a few years back, it was well and truly brutal on that bike.

We did the north section of the road this time. With 35 mph winds, it was fun for a while but really annoying in the long run. Enduro mode ended up being the most fun, the bike felt more agile and less punishing. You do lose DTC and maybe rear ABS, fortunately not wet so that wasn’t an issue. Also long sections had washed out and were sand/gravel, didn’t want to push my luck with the wife on board.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.