Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Well I went for a test ride on the V4s and convinced the salesman to let me have it overnight. What a bike. It wasn't until I got out of the traffic and into some rural areas where it sort of changed into another bike. Its happy to plod around town and also to rip through the twisties. A couple of times I thought it hesitated a bit when cruising just over 4,000rpm. But when I tried to make the bike do it, it wouldnt.

I took the bike back today and put a deposit on a V4S Sport with the full package. (same as "travel and radar" pack as it already has the slip on Akra and carbon fibre fender). Also ordered matching topbox and tyre pressure monitors. Was thinking about the electric fuel cap, but at $495 Im sure I can get my key out for that. The only problem is the salesman said that it could be a 3 month wait before it gets in.

·
Registered
2021 Multistrada V4S Radar & Travel Pack
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 · (Edited)
Cheers Shaker and Baker,

I'm very JEALOUS....... :devilish:

My V4S had a very strong deceleration thing happening when it was new and so so tight, not plain simple engine braking, but I suspect clever electronics...... so there's lots to learn about as you pile on the kms...... once you get yours delivered.

That Accra "slippon" on the V4S Sport isn't the full system with the race Akra map (adds 4kw), but it sure looks great.

I have raised my fork's up 10mm of tube and my V4S steers nicely and has lost that slightly vague feel it had (probably for dirt road steering compromise)........ keep that in mind for 3 months time :devilish:. (Maybe the Sport model has a different setting, so it might not be needed).

(y)(y)(y)(y)

Attachments

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 · (Edited)
Ooooh I shouldn't have looked that up on the Infernal :devilish: Web.......... Now I'm thinking about "Dark Matter" all the time :LOL:.

I have fallen for the 'QD' Gunshot Titanium Dark Matter slippon exhaust....... well, it's all there is at present for the V4SMS (that doesn't look the same as the stock muffler) and lo and behold there is an agent in QLD, nor far from me, in Windaroo (just out of Beenleigh) - TPM or Torque Power Motorcycles.

I called Gary for a yarn and he has twisted my arm with a competitive deal on a gunslinger errr gunshot can, as I like the shortie in black look on the V4S........ all made in Titanium though so it's over $1400Au but hell, I'm not getting any younger.........:eek:.

So fools and their money, errr, I mean, Xmas in July, new bike pressey to my self... coming soon (about 2 weeks they say) and if I find it needs a bit of tuning, that's Gary's business as he installs Rexxer maps, but he thinks the V4 will be fine.

Naturally there is very little info available, no dimensions or tube diameters and only some minimal pics on the QD website as they are new/hot off the press/etc etc, so it's all a big gamble....;)..... oh well, here goes.....

PS The side cases fit..... there's a pic on the web if you're tempted to look :devilish:

Attachments

Reactions: Revilok

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 · (Edited)
UPDATE ON QD Exhaust project......... well, after a week of emails from the Aussie QD agent and no progress I find out the QD factory in Italy sent all 30 QD V4MS exhausts they built to the USA....... I still hadn't received the email 'invoice' so I could'nt confirm my order, so I missed out...... so it seems........ :unsure:

Oh well, I rang the agent again and he promised to send an invoice last Monday (so I could pay and secure the order, but thinking something isn't quite right here I became less enthusiastic)....... yeah well, that invoice never appeared, and the delivery date would have been 30days at the earliest (not 14days as originally discussed) - seems the QD dark Matter is quite popular in the USA (or accessory importers are buying stock ready to meet anticipated demand, unlike here in Aus).

Anyhow, I dropped in to my Ducati/KTM/Suzuki dealership to buy a couple of 'O' rings to go with the $40 oil filter I picked up last week (my price $32Au, because I'm polite and have bought several new bikes and a heap of accessories from them) ......o_O the filter looks like a $26 KTM SDGT filter, only an inch longer, but it has "Ducati" inked on the box :ROFLMAO:...... while there I saw my first V4S Sport on the floor. Very nice thought I...... Carbon front guard also looks sweet. Pics do not do it justice.... hmmmmm, I could have waited for one of these..........

It had an Akrapovic slipon standard and looked great...... hmmmmm..... upstairs and ask for price & availability.

Well, the parts lady can spot a sucker from a mile away... she quoted me a price I couldn't turn down, item in stock, no waiting, no VAT on internet purchases, take it home now (y)...... so I have a new Akrapovic to fit today while I take it easy after getting my 2nd jab of Astra Zennica..........I can see my second head growing already... 2 brains better than one :unsure:......aren't they?

I'll post some pics of side by side with the original muffler later when it gets warmer and I go out to the garage to play with my rocket....... I used to think the Akra slipon would look the same as the OEM can, but it caught my eye as soon as I saw one in real time and now I'm even poorer than when I bought the Ducati V4MS.......... :rolleyes::ROFLMAO: ........but happy :D

PS....... I was under the mistaken impression that the V4S Sport got the full Akra system and map from the factory (source was sales guy), but it only gets the road legal slipon. Still, it's an Akra and it's top quality...... both the OEM muffler and the Akra have no blockages or narrowing dB killers inside, so all the legal stuff is done by the collector box. Maybe those that want a performance boost or more music should consider a full Akra system from WRS etc on Ebay....... but that extra 4 kw isn't cheap .....so be prepared ;).

Some pics of my handy work on a warm sunny Wednesday afternoon, taking it easy after my 2nd dose of Astro-zen....... I had zero side effects this time, but the 1st time I had the jab I woke up next morning feeling slightly hung over like after a night on the turps. Nothing this time...... though I figured it's only one day so why not just go easy on the body ;)

Did I do the right thing...... I dunno.... akra looks a lot nicer and sounds similar to stock in the garage..... only a ride will tell how it goes/sounds out in the wild....... part of me is in shock at spending the most ever on an exhaust, yet the emerging stylish Italian part is saying "Bellisimo"....... I've no idea which part is right :rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
(y):)........ Went for a 180km circuit around Beechmont on Sunday....... beautiful winter's day :cool:...... many bikes out enjoying the sunshine...... so I'm very pleased to report my expensive accessory muffler has been tuned in to the V4 just by riding around in the sunshine!

I was a bit worried I might have needed to get a map downloaded as it initially felt a bit soft (lean) in the first few kms, but the ECU has adjusted itself and the higher flowing Akrapovic can adds a nice free flowing feel to the mid range power...... the stock exhaust is pretty good anyway, but the Akra is one step better with twin 45mm ex ports vs twin 34mm ex tubes (but at a high $ price for the names - Ducati & Akrapovic :eek:).

I had looked at the other official Akra accessory exhaust (the errr 'racing' option) thinking that might have been better value (ie; $3.5k inc map vs $2.1kAu can only - see WRS Evotech on Ebay), as it adds 4Kw, a deeper stronger sound track, and shaves 5kg off.

So ..... no change to fuel economy :D........ still averaging 18.something being legal, and still seeing 24k/ltr inst readout on the straights cruising steady at the speed limit. Traffic hits the V4 pretty hard, but it also hit my frugal KTM 1300cc V2 hard as I averaged 18.something on it in the same circumstances.

So it's probably not the most value for $ accessory, but it sure looks and sounds and makes the V4 go just that bit better + it's factory approved and beautifully made, and not noisy (y).

Glad I got it for $2,100 instead of $2400 in the Duc catalogue, although it looks like I could have bought one from WRS Evotech in Italy for $1625 + $126 exp postage.... but I wasn't able to confirm if there was any added import tax, which could have raised the price to equal what I paid, + I'd have had to wait 3-4 wks for delivery........ a can in the hand is worth two in the bush eh?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 · (Edited)
:LOL:.... been fiddling with my rocket again.... :ROFLMAO:......:rolleyes:.. when will I learn to leave things alone?..... :giggle:

However..... I noticed oil and dust residue on the oil cooler line's hex connectors on both sides, so I put a spanner on them and gave them a gentle nip to take up the very slight settling in the fittings. Wipe clean and watch...... ;)

Ok that's all the hard work done for now.... time to put the feet up and watch for people complaining about the pandemic (couldn't wash the V4MS as it looked like rain :( ).

I was going to go for a mid week ride but woke with a dry & slightly sore throat and thought I might have a virus, so I declared myself unwell and wasted the day instead. Naturally I was fit and well by morning :coffee: time :rolleyes:, but had I gone on the ride, fate would have made sure I got worse and passed on my germs to the others for sure....... that's ow it works eh? Now if only the weather would stop tricking me out of doing my laundry washing..... I'm running out of undies and sock's :eek:......

Oh well, Sunday's Ducati club ride will hopefully make up for lost kms (y)

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
:D...... lovely day for a ride with the Ducati club....... 20 bikes showed up for the run :LOL: (I noticed they were mostly sports bikes this time, so I knew what we were in for). Luckily, whenever we forget to put a mask on to enter a shop, we could slide our neat little neck warmers up to do the same job ....... roll on Friday so we can be let out of detention and roam mask free (hopefully) (y)

A tad fresh on the run to the meet point before 7am.... it had been 9C overnight.... but there were more riders ready to roll than expected, and we had a great day out in the countryside. There were plenty of other groups doing the same - we lost count of a mob of HD riders as they rumbled and thundered and snorted past.......

Attachments

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
:ROFLMAO:....... windy cold day today...... 13C at 9am..... sunshine, blue sky, and Kawabunga Dave (on his 1981 GPz1100B1 Kawasaki) was keen as ever to get out of his house and away from life in the burbs.........

It did warm up as the day edged on...... I saw 14C at 1pm over Tamborine mtn...... :LOL:.

I was warm, with my tried and proven Rev-it jacket and Dry Rider textile gloves....and the V4SMS's hot grips (y).

Nice little 230km loop around Canungra-Beechmont-Tamborine in the blustery wind...... bike might have shifted when hit broadside with a decent gust, but it was always stable and didn't move more than a tyre track width. I've been on sports bikes that were sphinchter tightening in similar windy conditions so the towering Ducati passes the wind test with ease.

I've been looking for a longer rear hugger to keep road grit from clogging the side cases and messing up the shock and muffler, but alas, no one yet makes an extension, or a longer full hugger. Pyramid Plastics said they were looking into making one (they make a "fenda extenda" for the front mudguard but nothing for the rear hugger)........ so I spent an afternoon creating my own 10cm fender extender from some light but strong scrap material I had kept "for a project".

It won't win any beauty contests, but it doesn't look to bad for a DIY freebie hugger extender....... now to find some rain to test it's effectiveness........ :devilish:........ hmmmm, showers forecast on Friday & Saturday......

Attachments

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 · (Edited)
:love:....... Instead of wasting my life reading about members love affair with a test ride on a Harley Pan Am on a Ducati forum....(influence'rs in action?.. perhaps :unsure:)....I took to the hills with my Ducati club on one of their "Giro" rides.

These rides bring out the tiddlers, like Desmo 250's and Moto Moroni 350's and Gilera's...... and are ridden by guys who know their :poop:...... because I used a lot of my horsepower just to keep up with them :LOL:. I still reckon they have 900cc barrels on their engines :D.

I rode over roads I never knew went anywhere...... over hills, around tight corners, no traffic, BUT, it was a very windy day (later saw on the news the wind gusts were 65-85kph) and there were bits of trees and lots of leaves on the tarmac. At one stop, to greet the Sunshine Coast Ducati members we were informed by a 4wd guy that a tree had brought down power lines and had blocked the road (but we were heading the other way so it wasn't an issue).

The QLD guys did a bomburst at Lake Samsonvale with 6 bikes going home and 4 continuing on to Woodford for a best of the best pie at the bakery :D. The Sunny Coast mob added another 12-15 bikes when we met on Old Gympie Rd at the river crossing behind Caboolture....... the 'Giro' guys use an excellent corner marking procedure..... they assigned 'tail end charlie' to me because I was on a big RED block of flats V4MS and for each turn, whoever was the no 2 rider stopped to mark the corner, then they would get going again once they saw me....... worked seamlessly and the main group didn't have to stop and wait etc etc........ didn't lose anybody...... honest :devilish:.

Fuel economy was not great on that ride (av 15k/ltr).... but it was all tight low gear point and squirt, but I got to 300kms with 30km to go on the DTE and the V4 took 19ltrs. I expected that, as I knew the 'Giro' crew were quick and nimble riders and I would likely struggle to haul my 245kg V4MS around the roads they knew so well....... yet the big RED tart did really well (y) and they didn't get away from me......... though I was calling on 100hp to keep up with their ?30-40 hp? :ROFLMAO:. After I refueled, I rode at the motorway limit (100kph) and got home with 19k/ltr av economy (y).

The Giro guys had stiff suspension and felt every bump and it was cold but I had heated grips and seats and a great screen and dynamic suspension which soaked up all the lumps and bumps with ease yet allowed me to toss the big kahuna around like a light weight and swerve to miss tree branches in the shadows on blind corners etc etc...(y)

Here's some of the 'Giro' crew....... highlight of the ride was the 4 Moto Morini 350cc from the 70's..... and the organizer/leader's Desmo 250/900cc ;).

A great day out even if the wind gusts were at gale force warning levels...... no trees fell on top of riders during the making of this tale......... :whistle:

Start was at Dayboro BP..... gentleman's hours 9.30am for 10am departure. See how tall new bikes have grown compared to the 70's era...... (the guy that got in my shot of the 4 Moto Morini's is only average height, yet the MM's make him look like a 6'8" giant.....).

Attachments

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
:eek:....... forgot to mention....... I set the fork spring preload to 7.5 turns in from fully out, and just as well, with all the tight twisty turns I needed the extra but still supple preload. Stock preload is 5 turns from fully out (anti-clockwise is fully off/out) and I have been winding a half a turn extra into the right hand fork whenever I thought of it over the last few weeks, to see if that dials out the very slight shimmy in my bars.

I think 7.5 turns is good...... still compliant, but real nice in corners, and the bar shimmy is almost gone, so I suspect I have some Pirelli tyre shake...... alignment is spot on - tick - pressures are right - tick - forks are set at even heights - tick - all bolts are tight - tick........ :unsure:......... it's not bad enough to be an issue, just that the 1st V4MS I had (prior to the engine recall) didn't so it......... oh, nearly forgot, I found two hex head bolts on the rear engine sub frame (which holds the swing arm and tank/seat/subframe to the engine) took a 1/4 turn to tighten up to the same tension as the top hex heads. I might be imagining it, but that felt like it took some of the shimmy out, so I'll go with tyre and/or top case causing it for now.

In any case my V4 handles really well so I'm just being fussy........ :LOL:

·
Registered
22 Posts
you will have to come ride Tasmanias roads :) our state has done away with those pesky speed camera trailers and mobile/stationary ones and with all our highways sporting those bike slicers for dividers , we still have a few stuck up poles but we all know where they are , so pretty much the only way you get done for speeding here is if the highway patrol sneak up behind you , don't worry about the ones coming towards you as they cannot turn around and chase due to those pesky bike slicer cables :)

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
:unsure:...... cheese cutters...... separating the traffic lanes eh?....... scary stuff!

We have them here in the.... errr sunshine state but only on the edges of roads (to stop nutters from hitting trees while fiddling with their phones while driving :eek:)...... but they are sphincter tightening frightening devices to ride alongside (n).

Ahhhh, Tassie :devilish:...... I remember it well, two expeditions to the isle of wonder in the 90's. The first was on a Yamaha FJ1200 and the second on a FZR1000 Genisis........ yep, great roads, excellent food and accom, what a blast, and both times we got to 'see' Cradle Mountain without cloud (y). All hail the spirit of Tasmania...... :cool:.

A good riding buddy and his wife deported themselves to the NW area and now operate a B&B next to The Nut. I've often joked that with climate change making summer a bit too warm up here, that I'd have to emigrate to Tas and move in next door to them..... but it has been rather cool on the apple Isle lately....... :unsure:....... guess I could always buy a BMW R1250RT to stay dry and warm :ROFLMAO:.

Last Sunday's ride up through Mt Mee (in the sunshine coast hinterland) helped confirm that I had not led the previous ride group through a radar speed camera site at +10k...... it was a 100 zone as I thought/knew, not an 80zone as one of the others thought, so a big 'PHEW' (even though I was sure I hadn't stuffed up, I just couldn't recall with certainty) ..... but a day of fanging in the hills with those little 'giro' racers helped remove that doubt ........ licence remains clean of demerit points (and hopefully will stay that way for another 28 years of riding..... :devilish:).

Touch wood........... ;)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Ah know the Nut well although every time I’ve been there it’s been blowing a gale so the chair lift has been a little more exciting than usual , next time you get down this way look up the Italian Motocycle Club we have rides every weekend leaving from different parts of the state 👍 they have a North , Northwest and south chapter , just be weary of those from down south as it is said that they ride like grannies 😎

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
:LOL:;)(y)

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 · (Edited)
Speaking of grannies....... well, maybe not, we all grow older at different speeds, and some don't slow down much either ;)...... but here in the radar state, we behave ourselves while others are watching, then, making sure we don't fall off in loose gravel on tight country intersections, we sneak some spirited riding in :devilish:.

So it was on our Ducati owners mid week ride on Wednesday 28th...... and just as well, because there was plenty of :poop: on the roads, just waiting for a victim...... but we didn't lose anyone...... honest. Not even the sole black bike amongst the RED bikes (and 1 white)........ I suppose the gods were kind to him because he rode a Diavel, not a HarleyD :LOL:.

So we met at Jimboomba Shell, among'st all the working trucks and mid week chaos, then headed out through Beaudesert to Kerry and Darlington park and over to Rathdowney for :coffee:. Onwards we went, via Barney View road, past more roadworks and bridgeworks than I care to recall and out via Mt Alford and Mogerah dam and into Boonah for lunch.

Great blue sky day, perfect for riding, great food, and home via the back roads through Harrisville and Peaks Crossing and Springfield Lakes......... FAB mid week ride!

Attachments

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Busy week...... Kawabunga Dave also wanted a ride, so on thursday 29th he an I took off for the Flying Bean cafe on Beechmont. Oh well, can't have everything can we, so we got trucks, roadworks, more roadworks, more trucks, :censored:me what a day...... anyway, the fush n chups at the Bean was excellent and the view down the Numinbah Valley was to die for......... but what a bastard of a ride it was backhome over Mt Tamborine....... yep, more tucking frucks, all trying to race us into tight roundabouts...... :devilish:....... but they had no chance........ :LOL:

Attachments

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 · (Edited)
:cool:.... Movie star morning, Saturday 31st July 9.30am..... scrubbed up and in my best gear...... beautiful blue sky day........ hopefully I didn't break the lens on the drone's camera when i took my helmet off..... :ROFLMAO:

More than the 12 expected Ducati's turned up, so we had a star studded line-up of bikes, and one member arrived in his Ferrari V12 or 10 or whatever it was....... it was big and RED and really wide, and sounded fantastic when he took off.

So we were making a video on behalf of the Ducati Factory - they are asking all clubs to make a 7sec vid, so we did a ride by with the club's banner and the big RED tart (Ferrari) for notoriety (y).

All the neighbours in the street came out to check what was going on, but once they saw all the silver hair they knew we weren't there to rape and pillage or do burn-outs....... :LOL:....... But all their dogs barked at us...... can't please everyone ;)

So hopefully the drone pilot/photographer got some great footage of the pristine selection of Ducatisti on show - including my V4S and a squeaky clean 200km old V4S Sport (y)

To date I've only seen one other V4S in my local area, and lo and behold another V4S turns up at the video shoot!

I wonder why the club president looked at me funny when I said my agent would be in contact to discuss my fee :cool::LOL:.

Coffee afterwards was a blast, with a sharp witted bunch of rebellious riders on shiny Ducatis from all era's (there was a Blue Darmah 900, several Monsters, Supersports, a Diavel, and two V4S Multi's :p..... many of these guys have several bikes to choose from).

Oh well....... now it's time to lock down for 3 days due increased CV19 Delta cases in SE Qld...... at least we had a great time this morning - and I'm doubly happy to have had the other V4S in my mirrors during the video shoot - that DRL really is very bright....... so I'm much more confident relying on it in day time than I have been.......... only 200kms young, squeaky clean, and those red side covers look better than my silver ones...... maybe, while he isn't looking, I might swap them over :whistle:.... he wouldn't notice, would he? :unsure: ........ :LOL:

Attachments

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 · (Edited)
:LOL:.....This has become bit of a Blog....o_O.... oh well, it's info for those who've just bought one, or are thinking about one.......

Did a "Lockdown Oil and Filter Change" on the V4SMS yesterday...... beautiful warm, sunny Sunday arvo......:cool:

I was aiming for 8,000kms as a halfway point between the 1000km service and the 15k km service, but 7,623kms was close enough :D and my Shell Advance AX7 15w50 was letting the engine rattle a bit more than I thought it should. I usually wear ear plugs, but didn't use them for Saturdays movie making event as the distance and speeds were not high. This allowed me to 'hear' the noises, which convinced me to refresh the oil sooner rather than later.

I have changed from Shell Adv AX7 15w50 to Motorex Top Speed 15w50 with a new filter and 'o' rings. That's what the dealership uses/recommends and I figure 6.6k kms on the AX7 was enough to settle the engine in. I had no problems (read oil consumption issues) with Mx Top Speed 15w50 in my KTM SDGT V2 after 34k kms so I expect the same with the Ducati V4. Track stars will want a stronger FS for racing, but for spirited road and touring duties, Top Speed is more than capable, and I will change it every 7.5k kms anyway (I read in the OM that the V4 takes 4.9ltrs dry engine, and 4.4ltrs wet engine with oil filter change...... so there's always 500cc of old oil left inside the engine - another reason not to run oils to the full 15k kms ;)).

Anyway, that was interesting...... I viewed the Rembo USMC video for info, found 3 bigger bolts to remove the oil filter cap evenly, and put the V4 on it's side stand to drain as much old oil out as possible, then set about pouring in a whole 4ltr bottle of new stuff...... fire up and settle, then stop and check and add 400cc to finish off.

Engine sounds much quieter with fresh new oil. The old AX7 looked ok, but it was dark and dirty and the rattling could be from lack of oil pressure as the oil slowly degrades from heat, moisture, combustion contamination and gearbox wear and tear.....

So I'm happy it's done, bit of a fiddle as I removed the alloy engine guard (I wanted to see what the SWM crash bars bolt too ready for when they arrive), but all in all it was a pretty straight forward job.

Interestingly, the oil drain plug had a magnet in it and the factory had used a black sealant. I didn't have any oil proof sealant on hand, so I used some of my Locktite type anti vibration liquid (it says on the pack it seals oil leaks).

Take care not to strip the alloy threads while tightening enough to stop any oil weeps!.......I checked that after warming the engine up.... all nice and dry (finger wipe test :devilish:)....

A tip for DIY oil changers..... I did 3-4 short jabs on the starter to circulate the new oil before letting the engine fire up ...... probably not really necessary, but it made me feel good about getting oil into the filter and oil pumps before starting the donk.

PS..... I still had an old paper cartridge filter from the Super Duke GT in the bin and a side by side comparo with the gold plated $40 Ducati filter looked like they were the same length and diameter and design...... the KTM one was $26...... oh well, maybe K&N or other will offer more sensibly priced filters soon. Luckily my buy price for Ducati spares is reasonable (eg $32 for the filter, $4 for the 'o'rings).

Hmmmm, day 2 of lockdown...... geez there's a lot of "essential workers" driving past on their way to work/grocery/medical :unsure:....... and we have more untraced delta cases this morning from lower numbers of testing!.......

People need to heed the CMO's order or we could be like Sydney, in long lockdown......... :(:mad:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
:(:(.... Covid convict for another week....all of SE Qld is in lockdown.... (n)...... oh well, I had expected it, the Delta strain moves faster than a speeding politician, and seems to be a lot smarter than them too :LOL:. Anyway, lockdown it is until 4pm Sunday at the earliest.....hmmm, what to do, oil change and tyres done, I need a hair cut (actually I need them all cut :ROFLMAO: especially the grey ones ;))......... geeze can't even visit the hardware store to do some home repairs...... oh well, watch TV or annoy the forum with more pics a mate just sent to me.......... :devilish:

At last I have a pic of my sad self perched on my tallboy....... though had I realized my buddy was taking a shot I would have lifted my leg onto the peg to look better....... warning, this vision may make babies cry and women run away and it could scar you for life.......

Attachments

Reactions: Nadg
21 - 40 of 51 Posts