Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if anyone has any suggestions for a ADV helmet that is quiet and can accommodate my Sena system. I'm intrigued by the modular design, but really love the extra sun shade of a visor. I dont do much off road anymore, but really like a comfortable, helmet that does not get blown around too much. Any suggestions?

·
Administrator
12,122 Posts
There is no ADV helmet that is going to be very quiet. The best suggestion is to get the helmet you like and have some custom molded earphones made. They will plug right in the Sena and make for a very blissful ride.

·
Registered
6,257 Posts
My last two helmets have been modular, a G-Max is my latest. It is quieter than my Arai full face when closed. It has steel latches on the face, and both the face shield and chin guard stay put at any position. It has a built in sun shield. It is great if you wear glasses or ear buds , as you can flip the front and adjust them without removing the helmet. Being able to flip the shield or front at lights has been great, so much nicer than a full face. It’s very comfortable. I’m very happy with it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts