Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Long shot guys but I'm trying to locate any admin for the 851/888 forum.
Its been down for a while and thought if anyone may know of a contact email or one of the tech guys who ran the site.
Any info appreciated 馃憤

Premium Member
It's Marvin.

Registered
I'm also interested in Marvins email. I'm sad to see that this great forum has been down for some time now. If there is anything I could to to help keep it going, I'd be interested to try and help out. Cheers Patrick

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
I'm also interested in Marvins email. I'm sad to see that this great forum has been down for some time now. If there is anything I could to to help keep it going, I'd be interested to try and help out. Cheers Patrick
If anyone has a contact for 'Marvin' to see if he can assist with a contact name for the admin side of things.
Its an easy fix but need access to the site to replatform it and have it running again. Cost is about 拢100 per year which I'm sure members would chip in to see it up and running again.
MARVIN!!... ;)

Premium Member
Jeez, you guys. I told you. Marvin.

That's not code for something. That's his username on here. I figured you would say thanks and then go pull up his profile and send him a note.

His username is literally "Marvin." He runs 888/851 Forum.

Here is the link to his profile on here.

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
Jeez, you guys. I told you. Marvin.

That's not code for something. That's his username on here. I figured you would say thanks and then go pull up his profile and send him a note.

Registered
  • Jeez, you guys. I told you. Marvin.

Hi, thanks. I realized that just after postning and did send him a message. He hadn't been online for about three months though. I would happlily contribute to the 拢100.

Registered
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Sherpa... Jeez its been done in the eight minutes馃槀
Marvin has been sent a message 馃憤....
Oh' and Thank You 馃檹馃槝

Registered
Discussion Starter #13
Turns out he doesn't? Its someone called 'Jimmy' who has been messaged by Marvin with no replies...
'Desperately Seeking Jimmy'... 馃檮

1 - 13 of 13 Posts