Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
The days are getting longer!
8,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I pretty sure some of you have installed ST2 cams into your 900ss motors. Did you source adjustable cam pulleys for them and where? I was wanting to get a set and maybe try dialing in the cams on my ST2. The motors are close I suppose. Does anyone have any info on dialing in cams on a 2 valve motor?

Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I had some Bucci pulleys on mine
it was dialed in by Chris Kelley
check out his website there is a lot of info about cams and how to
ducatitech.com

:)

·
Registered
5,149 Posts
I have ST2 cams on my Monster and have adjustable pulleys - checkout the 'other' adjustable pulley thread for the supplier.

ST2 and SS/Monster camshafts are the same as far as fitment/installation is concerned, only the profile is different.

·
The days are getting longer!
8,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good info,thanks guys.

·
Registered
733 Posts
I have a pair of ST2 heads with cams and have a pair of these coming - slowly getting more parts though. The pulleys should already be here but they appear to on the slow boat and I will be away next week.

Adjustable cam pullies

This has ended on eBay but it's where I bought them from.

Adjustable cam pulley pair - Ducati | eBay

A tad expensive but still cheaper than other options

·
Excel Addict
2001 900SSie
5,345 Posts
I pretty sure some of you have installed ST2 cams into your 900ss motors. Did you source adjustable cam pulleys for them and where? I was wanting to get a set and maybe try dialing in the cams on my ST2. The motors are close I suppose. Does anyone have any info on dialing in cams on a 2 valve motor?

Any help would be appreciated.
Try this - seems very descriptive. This is one of my next jobs when I take off the fairings to custom paint and have a mate sort the heads.

Cam timing - Ducati Up North

1 - 6 of 6 Posts