Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've spent a lot of time looking for adjustable footpegs for my ST2. Cycle Cat used to make some nice ones but of course, they're out of business, and I've not been able to find any used ones.

Enter Ducati Designs. http://www.ducatidesigns.com/ The pegs listed for the Hypermotard and Multistrada also fit the ST, and will soon be listed as such on the site. I got to be the first to try this. Check 'em out! They look great, work great and are an easy swap with the stock pegs. Much cheaper than the CycleCat ones would've been too!

- Paul

·
Premium Member
1,956 Posts
I have a set of the touring version on my Multi. Great pegs! Very comfortable, very easy to adjust and very grippy in wet conditions. An excellent product. I highly recommend them. :D

·
Registered
58 Posts
Those pegs do look great. If they fit the ST I will definitely get a set since I can't seem to find a longer shift lever to go with my big feet. DucatiDesigns is great to do business with. I have the replacement headlight and taillight from them and they look and work great. Anyone have pics?

·
Destinations are optional
576 Posts
Pics please, as installed on your bikes? Thanks gents.

·
Ducati Designs
1,124 Posts

·
Registered
5,899 Posts
Look real nice Paul, my wish list has grown. How many days till Christmas? :)

·
Registered
361 Posts
F800depot sells them for today $82 a set. Same pegs and adapter. The same price listed eurotechmotorsports ad.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Paul,

Seeing that you now have such a product has been great find for me! I've always thought that the pegs should be a little further forward. I've looked into the Cyclecats and had a problem ponying up that kind of Denaro, of course finding them now is the bigger problem.

One question for you. I want to shift my pegs forward. Will this pose a problem for me to actuate the brake pedal, or more importantly, be a problem getting my left toe under the shift lever. Do you recommend the 30mm or 50mm offset?

Thanks,

·
Ducati Designs
1,124 Posts
Frankly, 50mm is a huge offset. If you have gigantic feet or teeny-tiny feet, there might be a fit there.

30mm is really plenty and useful for average feet. On my Multi, I went down and back on a 45 angle, and it helps rotate me forward just enough to add a little hand pressure and get me off my tailbone. Tall guys like them straight down 30mm. Up and back for more of a racer crouch. If your shoe size is nominal (9-13 or so), you should be able to adjust the levers to a good spot.

Anyway, if you can't make them work, I'd refund them gladly. Your refund will come faster if there's a bottle of Scotch in the return box...

pg
DD

I want to shift my pegs forward. Will this pose a problem for me to actuate the brake pedal, or more importantly, be a problem getting my left toe under the shift lever. Do you recommend the 30mm or 50mm offset?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Can't wait for Christmas

Paul,

I just ordered a set but have a question. Your site has the HM/MS adjustable pegs in stock but not the ST. ???:confused:

·
Registered
920 Posts
Paul

How did you ship so damn fast? I thought they were back ordered with expected arrival to you around the 21st.

I'm a happy man. Thank You for the very fast service. :D Fred

·
Ducati Designs
1,124 Posts
Fred, and others,

My mistake, not shipped yet. I emailed you.

Let's please not conduct business here on ducati.ms. You should have my direct email. Thank You for understanding.

pg
DD

Paul

How did you ship so damn fast? I thought they were back ordered with expected arrival to you around the 21st.

I'm a happy man. Thank You for the very fast service. :D Fred

·
Registered
336 Posts
Has anyone used these yet? Inquiring mind wants to know:D

·
Registered
58 Posts
I'm using them and I love them. Worth every penny. They grip well and they look so much better than the stock ones.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts