Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
comrade moderator
26,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Maybe the last long-ish ride of the season - for me anyhoo! As it gets colder and colder, my rides get shorter and shorter, cause I really don't like being cold. Can't hack it. The older I get, the worse that is. I think 20 years in Phoenix has ruined me for winter sports!

Coming from Lowville, took Stillwater/Big Moose to 28, to 30 to Speculator, had lunch at Speculator, then down 8 to 10 and picked up Piseco Road...Wikkid Cool road!

Out at 29A, then followed my nose Northwest towards home. Had a ball getting lost on these little back roads...the sights were just amazing! Military Road seemed to be my theme as I kept running into it. Other roads would wind up as seasonal roads and completely leaf covered, so it looked like no-one had been on them in months...then I'd come out somewhere and go, "Aha!".

I've yet to get on Google maps and figure where I was, but I will and that will be the basis for the next ride.

Great Day!!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Hey, Nice shots, man. Great fall colors. Makes me miss Colorado even more than I normally do. ;)

Appreciate you taking the time to share them. Well, except for the old cars; my heart weeps for the Bel-Air. :D

·
comrade moderator
26,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! Pictures just do not do the colors justice...or perhaps I'm a crappy photographer...all day my head was on a swivel...the colors are just popping!

·
Registered
70 Posts
whats with the stupid KTM. JUST KIDDING I'm just a little mad I cant afford a hyper AND a KTM. Anyway Sweet pics and its alot like what we see in CT.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Being a born and raised NYer, I will admit this is the one time of year I miss.
But you can keep the winters, lol....Great pics!

·
Still needs a life.
12,593 Posts
Great photos Chuck. Good thing you're not here, or you would never have been able to take them.

·
Retired Pipe Polisher C2H6O+
19,072 Posts
Just beautiful. The country and the photos. But the shot with the '57 Chevy sure looks like East Texas to me.

·
Premium Member
2004 998S FE, 2000 748B, 1986 750 F1
2,398 Posts
Just gorgeous scenery and colours, not sure about the one with the cars :confused: we have been using www.motowhere.com to plot our routes, can download to GPS - or at least he can, gadgets and me aren't necessarily friendly.
Thanks for sharing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts