Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up another Duc, 2004 S4R. Same motor as my ST4s but with a whole lot more badassness. :)

·
Registered
183 Posts
The only thing that could make that nicer is if it was in MY garage:yeah:

·
Registered
71 Posts
OK - first post :think:
I also added a new one to the stable a couple weeks ago.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Holy shit, dude. That garage is to die for. I don't see the 'Sidici in your sig...the one pictured isn't yours?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Always got be someone to one-up me, a#$hole!!

J/K those are some sweet ass toys.
YUP.

#40 here;)

Oldracer-
I've seen your other pics.
Is that your Bugatti?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Holy shit, dude. That garage is to die for. I don't see the 'Sidici in your sig...the one pictured isn't yours?
:eek: The Desmo & Gallardo belong to the guy in the photo. If you look to the right of the Gallardo in the garage, he also has a '08 1098 R.
The gallery photo of my Xerox is at a friends house. The Bugatti is on the mid level of a three level, 45 car garage complex next to his house.
I'm just a working class stiff with a few awesome bikes to play on and some cool friends. :eek:

·
Registered
61 Posts
^that's a lambo gallardo, not a bugatti.

sweet none the less.
Read my post, I said other pictures. I know an audi when I see it.lol:D

He's refering to the pic in Oldracer's gallery.
thank you

:eek: The Desmo & Gallardo belong to the guy in the photo. If you look to the right of the Gallardo in the garage, he also has a '08 1098 R.
The gallery photo of my Xerox is at a friends house. The Bugatti is on the mid level of a three level, 45 car garage complex next to his house.
I'm just a working class stiff with a few awesome bikes to play on and some cool friends. :eek:

I saw the pics and didn't know if that was a garage or a museum with all the oil paintings on the wall.
VERY VERY NICE

you have nice taste in bikes:cool:

I just picked up another Duc, 2004 S4R. Same motor as my ST4s but with a whole lot more badassness. :)

btw nice bike> best color

·
Premium Member
8,735 Posts
I want to know, how do you like the Bayliss? MCN gave it very high marks and you know those Brits, they don't bullshit you like the American Motor mags do. I think you would flip if you saw the 02 Bayliss that Pro Italia in Ca had on consignment. About $30K in upgrades including a new 996R motor the owner had installed when he bought it. The 998 motor goes with it. It would make a perfect period stablemate for your new bike.

Let us know your impressions of that bad boy. Around here the Desmosedici is becoming old news, I know 4 owners and rode with one of them this past weekend. Humans, always looking for a new high...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts