Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Blame the universe not the tank!
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up the bike this afternoon. Seven hours of driving didn't leave me much energy to ride much, but I did just putt to town for a meal (hadn't eaten all day) Mirrors were changed out once home... CRG's. Thanks to all the folks at NPR, and Chris too for turning me onto them. Worth the drive... at least if I visit again, Im freakin riding.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Looks nice Bill, just like mine.

Nice weather as well . Its pissin down here for a change

·
Premium Member
2012 Matte Black SFS
434 Posts
Congrats on the purchase Bill!!! :D

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Congrats to you Bill!!
Enjoy!
Chris
PS> We'll have to arrange one weekend to meet up midway between albany and columbus for a ride!

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
WTF is with this weather, is raining here too, for the last 2 weeks!
Oh, by the way, congratulations!
Ride safe.

·
Blame the universe not the tank!
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The only rain I experienced was the non stop flowing of sweat. Thanks everyone. It was exhausting mentally watching the bike in the rear view while I trailered her home. And if you knew the shape of interstate 75, you would know exactly what I mean. If it were up to me, I'd shut it down and put some stimulus bucks into it. I saw voids in the road where cement was supposed to be, cracks big enough to swallow rims... the humanity!

·
Registered
169 Posts
No more sleep

Congrats to you.:)

Unfortunately, you will now age rapidly because you won't be able to sleep thinking about riding it and earning bucketfulls of dosh to get the carbon fibre wheels,termis,etc,etc........:eek::eek::eek:
Also,Manic Depression will set in on rainy weekends which will lead to you taking unauthorised sick leave to go for mid-week spins.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts