Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
If your concerned about heat and back pressure think about what the stock setup with the catalytic converter does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
The stock setup is probably as good or better than the aftermarket muffler with a big cork in it.

·
Registered
154 Posts
The key to the stock setup is... the emissions and programming are set up for it... and warrantied, if that's an issue.

Again, I'll be curious to see how the OP's modifications work out... there might be a workable solution yet.

·
Registered
87 Posts
You can purchse the endcaps with the groove for the dB killers and the dB killers from Arrows rep. Then you just drill the rivets and change the end caps. I did that on my CF Arrows and have no problems at all after five years of using the dB killers.

I got the parts from here:

Eric Gruell
Arrows Special Parts Distribution Center
SpeedMob - Richmond

1445B South 50th St
Richmond CA 94804-4605
United States

510-232-4040

Attachments

·
Registered
154 Posts
haloguy628 nailed it, this is the best solution for OP to get what he wants without having to buy a whole new setup.
Geez... I never thought to see if they had a US distributor... I was thinking OP would have to get parts from Italy. Nice!

·
Registered
13 Posts
You can purchse the endcaps with the groove for the dB killers and the dB killers from Arrows rep. Then you just drill the rivets and change the end caps. I did that on my CF Arrows and have no problems at all after five years of using the dB killers.

Eric Gruell
SpeedMob - Richmond

1445B South 50th St
Richmond CA 94804-4605
United States

510-232-4040

This is amazing, I have the same problem the fella I purchased the bike from over drilled them and it's just too loud. What did you pay for the DB killers?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #28

Eric Gruell
SpeedMob - Richmond

1445B South 50th St
Richmond CA 94804-4605
United States

510-232-4040

View attachment 975299 View attachment 975300
Thank you. This is excellent news and I will look into it asap.

Michael

21 - 30 of 30 Posts