Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings, the owners manual hints that the DDA feature. if equipped, can be switched off and on with the hi-beam flasher on the left control set. I would assume that the little "DDA" symbol that appears when the DDA is active and recording would disappear when deactivated?

How do you use the hi-beam flasher to toggle the DDA feature? I'm expecting a visual confirmation of the event...

Thanks!

·
The Engineer (Tell your mom hey)
1,642 Posts
see, I thought you had to activate it before you started moving. and the lap timer you could set with the high/low beam switch

·
Blame the universe not the tank!
3,234 Posts
yes... If you turn on the lap feature, then the high beam toggle will "reset" the lap. This is a real neat feature if you are riding around and want to be able to download just one particular piece of road or turn. Or say you are at a light, toggle the high beam, then when you go green and go thru the gears it is keeping this separate from the previous bit of info.

When you get home and download, you can then look at just what you want and it keeps the screen clutter down to just the timeline of that lap, otherwise you load up the entire run and you must use the magnifying glass a bunch.

I REALLY wish the DDA would output A/F ratio. You could see based on revs where the bike was running at. I mean, other than that, it's really something that would only be useful at the track.

It does also show good info on DTC in relation to % of throttle/speed/amount of DTC applied. Or just to relate how much throttle is really being used versus how much you "think" is.

If I was buying a second SF, I would get the base model, and throw the Nemesis 2 full system at the bike.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts