Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Weather permitting we're planning a ride up ACH to Wrightwood. Meet at Shell station at 8:00 AM, stands up at 8:30 sharp. We'll be making a quick stop at Newcombs for anyone that can't commit to the full trip and then off to Wrightwood for breakfast.

Weather should be good but a little chilly. High is 61 and only 20% chance of a shower. See ya there.

·
Resident Raggamuffin
9,714 Posts
chilly, chilly, bo billy, banana fana fo fillie!!! multistrada this trip for me! :D

i will be there with bells on as will the glennmeister

·
You're gonna love my nuts...
1,658 Posts
I will do my best to make it out for this. Shooting for 8 at the Shell. :D

·
Premium Member
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's quite misty and a bit damp here in downtown LA. I'm guessing that once we hit the second ranger station we will be above the marine layer and find some nice weather. Unless it's actually raining tomorrow I'll be at the meeting spot as planned.

Though, I decided damp and misty means mutlistroodle + Aerostitch = old guy

·
Resident Raggamuffin
9,714 Posts
Amigo Bromike...it is really nasty looking up in the foothills right now....word is that it's been very wet up there. Maybe a call to Newcombs might be in order?

We must ride; if not up the mountain out toward the ocean.

·
Premium Member
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Amigo Bromike...it is really nasty looking up in the foothills right now....word is that it's been very wet up there. Maybe a call to Newcombs might be in order?

We must ride; if not up the mountain out toward the ocean.
EDIT: spoke to Darren, no rain all day today. Lots of clouds with sun breaking through every once in awhile. A little mist never hurt anyone, see ya in the AM.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Enjoy friends. Boyz b-day party tomorrow so no riding for me. Next weekend I'm at a wedding so no riding for me... do you see a trend developing???

June 27 or 28 I'll be riding 2 up to the Rock Store so I can show some friends visiting from back east what a Hyper is all about. Hope some of you will consider joining me!!

Then I'm on a limited weekend availability schedule again through July. Next track day for me is Aug 7 or 8 at the Streets or Fontana.

Now you know what I know.:think:

·
Premium Member
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm in for tomorrow AM. I'll be nursing my wounded driving record at the back of the pack.
pfft, sounds like a preemptive excuse why Obie and I smoked your "fancy NCR/Brembo" ass on Toasterstroodle's:D

·
Duc ... Duc ... GOOSE!
1,928 Posts
pfft, sounds like a preemptive excuse why Obie and I smoked your "fancy NCR/Brembo" ass on Toasterstroodle's:D
A man your age ought not get so worked up lest your blood pressure get too high. :D

I had planned to ride the 749 in an attempt to not gather all the LEO attention, but your goading may be enough provocation to let the Danger Mouse rip.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
So the Mouse is running again??!! Glad to hear it and i look forward to seeing it soon...

·
Resident Raggamuffin
9,714 Posts
Ha ha! Up here with Mike Glenn Alex and Timmy...It's GORGEOUS!!!!!!! Ha ha ha ho ho ho.....:D

Marco is a LOSER!

:)

·
You're gonna love my nuts...
1,658 Posts
Ugh, I got stuck at work. Hope it was a fun ride guys... :(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts