Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I miss all my friends out that way so I'm heading out to ride the ACH to Wrightwood. Meet Sunday morning at the Shell station at 9:00?? This will hopefully be late enough for our friend Tamir to join us since I stood him up last weekend.

This ride is of course for those not going to Moto GP.... bastards!

Let's get the roll call started!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Awww, I will miss this one, since I am leaving for MotoGP in an hour!! Woo Hoo!
I expect Alex to show off his spanky new turn signals like he did on our last ride. :D

·
Premium Member
1,399 Posts
I'm leaving Friday for a 292 mile, back way ride to Pismo and won't be back until late Saturday. Sunday will probably be GF & Nephew day:( But, if I can get the hall pass I'll be there. If I'm not there by 9:00 I'm not coming.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Any chance anyone will want to ride again on Monday? I have the day off, and will be riding. It would be great to have company.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Now I think you're just trying to avoid me! I'm faster than Timmy and I don't park it in the corners!!

Any chance anyone will want to ride again on Monday? I have the day off, and will be riding. It would be great to have company.

·
Duc ... Duc ... GOOSE!
1,928 Posts
I'm going North again this weekend. If I don't head to Laguna on Saturday I'll be in for the ride on Sunday.

Word.

·
Registered
865 Posts
i will be off too, if i get back in time to ride i'll drop you a line....eitherway see you ann jared sunday for some serious race banter...

·
Registered
215 Posts
I'm going North again this weekend. If I don't head to Laguna on Saturday I'll be in for the ride on Sunday.

Word.
Weather up here is beautiful!

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You're alive!!! I've left you a few messages and haven't heard from you. Enjoy the races and let's catch up soon. Hope your MV is in....

Weather up here is beautiful!

·
Resident Raggamuffin
9,712 Posts
would love to but i think i'm out of riding chips....just back from an uber long ride to Pismo Beach and back with Mike, Marco, Glenn and others (detour to bakersfield, "welcome to my ass", will explain later) and am now down in Laguna Beach.

have fun and ride safely

peace

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
9:00 am was so people can recover from their 4th of July parties and late bloomers like Tamir could roll out of bed. We'll see if he even makes it but I owe him one.

Hope to see you there.

:abduct:

9:00 is the meeting time? Or can we leave earlier before LE swarms it?

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
SEEEEeee U in yhe mourningg (hic hic hic) abote 9 ish at the gas place, HAPPIEE
4th @ allll!! lol aleefx :sleep::sleep:

·
Premium Member
1,399 Posts
gf duty here........ ride safe.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Great ride today, sort of..... Lot of LEO presence. Saw 4 coppers between the Shell station and Newcombs but we were riding at the speed limit so we were safe:rolleyes: Stopped at Newcombs to drop Marco off and then headed up the hill. A little into it a giant deer-squirrel jumped out in front of italianpower causing him to go wide into the sand where he gently put her down. He's OK. Went back to Newcombs for lunch then went our separate ways.

It was good to be riding again on such a nice day. Thanks all!!

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
I'm changing.......

Great ride today, sort of..... Lot of LEO presence. Saw 4 coppers between the Shell station and Newcombs but we were riding at the speed limit so we were safe:rolleyes: Stopped at Newcombs to drop Marco off and then headed up the hill. A little into it a giant deer-squirrel jumped out in front of italianpower causing him to go wide into the sand where he gently put her down. He's OK. Went back to Newcombs for lunch then went our separate ways.

It was good to be riding again on such a nice day. Thanks all!!

When Canyon riding, I have decided to switch to the HD "cruiser" mode, I will NO longer be near the front or leading the pack, I will only ride at the back of the pack (except at the track:D) those giant deer-squirrels are getting too much for me, I have seen 6 of them so far, they DO NOT seem to like the Hyper's. So its slow-mo for me, even if I have to pin the throttle butterflies so they only open half-way, & maybe even put on the stock cat & exhaust, :( Aloha Alex

PS: I hope all is well with you Mike, AKA (italianpower)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts