Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Hoping to round up the gang for an early ride to Wrightwood. Meet at the Shell Station at 7:15 and depart at 7:30. Anybody care to join me???

Oh yah, had the PC-III mapped this morning and the Hyper runs a little better;)

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Marco, Alex, and I are meeting up with bro-Mike and the club house gang at 8am - Shell Station.

See ya there??!!

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Dudes - thank you for posting your rides in the Classic forum. Three of us are heading up in the AM. But 10 AM. We'll try to chase you down. Hopefully see you at Newcombs....

·
Premium Member
1,399 Posts
We'll be driving by Shell at 8:00 and not stopping so be ready to ride. Or you could both just finish your coffee and still catch us pretty quickly:)

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fun ride today, thanks everybody!!! and Obie, you new Monster is AWESOME!! Way more fun than I thought it would be. Thanks for the test ride!!

Cheers

·
Resident Raggamuffin
9,712 Posts
anytime my friend, glad you enjoyed it.

SO MUCH FUN TODAY! loved seeing you all.

·
Registered
101 Posts
anytime my friend, glad you enjoyed it.

SO MUCH FUN TODAY! loved seeing you all.
OH B, :D
Congrats on your being so fast your first day out on your new Monster! Obviously she is a good fit!

May I also ask, what is your logic in the sequence of your bikes in your sig?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Alex (aka wheelie king) and Tim - I sincerely miss you guys as riding buddies up ACH on Saturday mornings, even if it has only been a recent occurance!
And last, but CERTAINLY not least, Todd - you are fast and never fogotten again!
The next ride you plan for the Rock store - I promise not to party late the night before!! :D Please forgive me?

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
No tickets, no crashes,

A Cool ride for the SoCal boys, (& girl) :p Obie got his new 1100S Monster, which seems to be a lot better than I would have thought, Tedd was riding her, and I was surprised how fast it ran for being stone stock, the bike pulled really well out of the corners, Tedd, I mean Todd, said that he really liked the way she handled, in fact that it might be a better bike for ACH than our Hypers, :cool: (shhhh)

Well anyway it was a fun ride, with no one going down or getting a ticket, so in that respect it was a very good day, :rolleyes: till next time Aloha Alex

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
and Obie, I wanted to go faster but out of respect for you and your new bike, I let Alex pass me and maintained a fun but very safe pace.

Thanks again. I'm guessing we'll see more of our friends on this new Monster...

A Cool ride for the SoCal boys, (& girl) :p Obie got his new 1100S Monster, which seems to be a lot better than I would have thought, Tedd was riding her, and I was surprised how fast it ran for being stone stock, the bike pulled really well out of the corners, Tedd, I mean Todd, said that he really liked the way she handled, in fact that it might be a better bike for ACH than our Hypers, :cool: (shhhh)

Well anyway it was a fun ride, with no one going down or getting a ticket, so in that respect it was a very good day, :rolleyes: till next time Aloha alex

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
and Obie, I wanted to go faster but out of respect for you and your new bike, I let Alex pass me and maintained a fun but very safe pace.

Thanks again. I'm guessing we'll see more of our friends on this new Monster...
Yes I can also vouch for this, it was a fun, but VERY safe pace, but it was interesting to see how Tedd broke in the very edges of your new back tire, ;) Aloha Alex

·
Resident Raggamuffin
9,712 Posts
May I also ask, what is your logic in the sequence of your bikes in your sig?
of course, Rosita...

The prettiest girl always gets to be on top :)

·
Resident Raggamuffin
9,712 Posts
Alex, Todd.....you guys fuk with my new bike and I KEEEEEL YOU!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,399 Posts
F'ing nice ride yesterday. Too bad I saw rocks in every shadow above Newcombs:( Still I managed to have a swell time.

Enough with all the Monster praise already. Once you get look past the light weight, neutral & responsive steering, the excellent torque, the great seating position and awesome suspension what do you really have......................... I'd never buy one.

Correction: I'd never buy a white one.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey OB. Thanks for posting a picture of me without my skin!!

Todd aka The Skinny Freak!

Alex, Todd.....you guys fuk with my new bike and I KEEEEEL YOU!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts