Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Trying to organize a ride up the ACH to Wrightwood before going to Cafe Desmo at Pro Italia. Thinking we should meet at the Shell station at 8:45, depart by 9:00. This would give us time to get to Wrightwood, enjoy a ham steak, and get back to PI for Cafe Desmo. Cafe Desmo is from noon to 4:00pm.

info on Cafe Desmo can be found here:

http://proitalia.com/cafe_desmo_2009.html

What do you all think????!!!!

·
Resident Raggamuffin
9,716 Posts
Yoooooo....given the amount of time that we spend dilly-dallying, my slowness, and given the heavy summer traffic on the hill, 9am suks bawlz. :)

i suggest earlier, or i'll perhaps meet you guys up there if not. the morning traffic really has been bad after 8am.

peace

·
Premium Member
1,399 Posts
+1 on the earlier. I'll only be going as far as Newcombs and then hanging out for breakfast. I'm avoiding the upper part of the mountain until the traffic and squids go south for the winter. Too many accidents up there the last few weeks:confused:

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Noelle, are you going to post up with these other ladies???:eek:

·
Duc ... Duc ... GOOSE!
1,928 Posts
Tedd you rat! You should know by now that Noelle is up riding at 5am. You can't use her against us. :D

I'm Porsche boy under the freeway in the early AM...up the hill @ 8 for quick food and down to PI shortly thereafter. I may have some new two-wheeled hardware by then.

·
Resident Raggamuffin
9,716 Posts
dang, that's fooked up but like i've said, if i'm going to be compared to a girl..... :)

i will see you freaks one way or another (cue Blondie)

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
my lady's heads are off... pro-italia has it... :(

otherwise I would join you. But I'm coming to Café Desmo on a pristine 1977 Honda CB 400-Four, (with the 4 into 1 exhaust...), so don't poke fun, please.

see you at the shop.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Earlier and longer

Noelle, are you going to post up with these other ladies???:eek:
'ello Todd!
I would prefer to ride earlier, but would also like to do a longer ride.
Soooo, I am thinking I will head out early with the first group, and then meet up with you guys at Newcombs for the rest of the ride to Wrightwood for ham steak (or Mexican)!

I am also riding ACH on Saturday with Uwe and Jesse if anyone wants to join us. Alex can attest that they are both smart skilled riders, so it will be a fun safe ride.

·
Premium Member
1,399 Posts
Early and short ride FTW!! I'm thinking the ladies (thanks Turd) group could pop onto the 210, get off at Sunland and ride the back way (including 9 mile) to Newcombs.

We can ride the same route back down, drop off the bikes and head to Cafe Desmo.

Who's with me?

·
Resident Raggamuffin
9,716 Posts
already there, dooooood...........

·
Registered
101 Posts
More?

already there, dooooood...........
+1

Perhaps we can ride to the end of Angeles Forest (towards Palmdale) and back and then back to Big T to ACH and subsequently to Newcombs???

Just want more seat time...

Or...we can go Tujunga to Angeles Forest left towards Palmdale, to Mt. Emma, hook back onto ACH before Wrightwood, and then ACH South to Newcombs?

:cool::abduct:

I'm willing to do whatever you guys/girls want to do. :eek:
I just want a good ride... ;)

·
Premium Member
1,399 Posts
+1

Perhaps we can ride to the end of Angeles Forest (towards Palmdale) and back and then back to Big T to ACH and subsequently to Newcomes???
+1 This sounds good to me.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Wow!! That was my 46th post...perhaps I will be fast and fantastic like Valentino this weekend!!! :D

Heee Heee Heee!! A girl can dream, can't she? ;)

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
Retract on the 90%

I'm IN! no matter what time you girls decide! :D Aloha Alex
Sunday is Mama's "B" Day, (I forgot) :sleep: so I'm 10% in........
if I dozent make it, I'll try for the following weekend, Aloha Alex

·
Resident Raggamuffin
9,716 Posts
we will miss you bro-ham (steak).....happy bday Mama! :)

·
Registered
101 Posts
Sunday is Mama's "B" Day, (I forgot) :sleep: so I'm 10% in........
if I dozent make it, I'll try for the following weekend, Aloha Alex
DOH!!!

Nice one dooooood!!! :eek:

I'm hoping you dozent make it... and we will be happy to see you another weekend. :alien:

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Turd here,

Since Alex is out is it OK if I hook up with you ladies for a ride?????

I'm OK going earlier and riding where ever. I'm free of obligations until about 2pm so let's do it!!! I'll double check with my neighbor to see that he is clear too.

CIAO!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts