Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Also with the HW103 another (+ 0x0040) along is a (16x1) table where to me the 16 rows lines up with a temp legend, the other 16 row legend I know of is volts.

But that's me done with tests on the bike for a couple of weeks while I'm away.

·
Registered
48 Posts
While away I looked over some of my ride logs taken using the ScanM5X app. The ignition line in a chart never made sense to me as it didn't always tie-up with "Ignition Main". Now I have these other ignition tables it does.

On the screenshot I can follow the transition over 3 tables:
"Main"
"Idle-3,200 TPS Open"
"3,200+ TPS Closed"

I have a forth but not discovered it's influence yet.

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
A little hasty in naming the Ignition correction tables.

Back to testing in the garage. I wanted to see the transition more clearly between "Main" and the "Correction 1" table.

So I populated the whole of "Main" with "0" and the whole of "Correction 1" with "5".

Here's a screenshot of the logged result showing the switch more clearly.

Angelo - this is pretty much what you've seen at around tps 4.5. But my timing disc showed less advance but the same 4.5 tps switching point.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Angelo - this is pretty much what you've seen at around tps 4.5. But my timing disc showed less advance but the same 4.5 tps switching point.
Hi Steve,
How much less advance ?

Intrigued by the findings of a member in a Laverda forum, regarding the accuracy of the timing of a strobe light
- meaning the flash and the spark don't happen at the same time - I set up a bench test that showed that my strobe
was off by + - 3 deg. at some (rpm) points.
I have little confidence in the readings of my strobe after that.

61 - 64 of 64 Posts