Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Excel Addict
2001 900SSie
5,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am doing a "First Love" article for a mag I write for in Oz.

I am after a high res image of an absolutely stock yellow 900SSie. Side view or angled front/side.

I never took one of mine before getting stuck into the mods and can't find a non-copyright image on the web that is high enough res.

Just one decent image is all that is needed, not a whole thread about it.

Thanks in advance. If someone sends one, can you post here that it is done, so the thread does not grow unnecessarily. I need to be fussy, so apologies in advance if it is not suitable. I will credit the image source in the article.

My email is [email protected] or [email protected]

Richard

·
Registered
351 Posts
I have a copy of Two Wheels from 98 with the first test of the then new SSie. The test bike is yellow. I'm not sure if it will satisfy your need for a high res image but let me know if you get stuck and I can get it to you.

·
Excel Addict
2001 900SSie
5,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a copy of Two Wheels from 98 with the first test of the then new SSie. The test bike is yellow. I'm not sure if it will satisfy your need for a high res image but let me know if you get stuck and I can get it to you.
I won't be able to use it as it will be copyright and a mag that competes in some ways as Used and Classic Bike Enthusiast is also an Oz mag.

Thanks for the thought. I will see what pops up.

Richard

1 - 5 of 5 Posts