Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had surgery on the ol' belly a little over a month ago. Was able to ride the 14 down to have some work done on it, including a little "stretch" action, but haven't been able to ride the 999 yet. The tank just comes to close the area worked on. Finally got on Bella yesterday and ride a few twisties. All I could think of was, "aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh". Felt so good I couldn't stand it.:)

·
Premium Member
377 Posts
Congrats on getting back in the saddle, I know that aaaahhh feeling.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's what I meant, actually. I rode the 14 down to the shop a couple of weeks ago and it didn't bother me. I was definitely worried about the duc rubbing me in the wrong area though. So when I rode yesterday and I had no problem, I just had to shout it out. :D

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Glad you're back in action! Just rode up to north Georgia area last week for 4 days on the 14. 900 gloriously twisty miles...and 800 frackin' interstate miles round trip. All handled with ease on the 14. Tires shredded nicely, thank you. They look like I did a track day. ;):)

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That sounds like a lot of fun, my friend. You were out in "the dragon" country, weren't you? I'm jealous. Well, as you know, I'm justing getting over some surgery so I wasn't able to ride for awhile. Took the 14 to Johnny to stretch it about 4" or so and to do a few other little things to it. Got out with Bella the other day, but it has been POURING since. After our summer long drought, I'm cool with the rain, but would really like to get out there again. Tomorrow morning it is going to be quite cool, but if it isn't raining, I'm going to make my mid lenth hill country loop. Good to hear from you. Talk atcha soon. David

1 - 6 of 6 Posts