Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Steps one and two are complete, now waiting for the Works TI can to arrive.
Here are some photos of the de-catting i did over the weekend. i can't believe how much extra space there is now, lol...the cat is huge.

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
.....and here's some photos of how the RapidBike EVO instal ended up. module fits perfectly and harness isn't pinched by the seat, amazingly.

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What mid-pipe is that? The weld spots look cool!
THANKS! yeah the colors are awesome :) It's an Arrow de-cat pipe. I'm waiting on the Arrow Works titanium can to arrive, that's why I don't have pics of it yet.

I've run the bike up the street and back a couple times with JUST the de-cat pipes, and wow - it's freaking loud hahaha...looking forward to receiving my Works can 🏁

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Today i was able to finally get the bike a proper workout since installing the RB EVO and de-catting with Arrow. I have to say that anyone on the fence about getting a RB EVO should pull the trigger - bike feels completely different, way smoother down low and what feels like more 'spunk' if that makes sense, lol.....i mean, not that the 1200S needed more spunkiness but the RB EVO definitely did something in that department. VERY HAPPY. Bike is like a rocket ship now.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Today i was able to finally get the bike a proper workout since installing the RB EVO and de-catting with Arrow. I have to say that anyone on the fence about getting a RB EVO should pull the trigger - bike feels completely different, way smoother down low and what feels like more 'spunk' if that makes sense, lol.....i mean, not that the 1200S needed more spunkiness but the RB EVO definitely did something in that department. VERY HAPPY. Bike is like a rocket ship now.
I also have an Arrow decat for my 2016 (different end-can though, I went with the indy) and agree that it's awesome.

But we definitely have differing opinions on the RB Evo.. I'm entirely underwhelmed with my RB Evo to the point I think it ran better without it.

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
But we definitely have differing opinions on the RB Evo.. I'm entirely underwhelmed with my RB Evo to the point I think it ran better without it.
This must be the 2nd or 3rd time you've done this. Please stop jumping on every thread i have regarding rapid bike. I understand that it didn't work out for you (as you've stated multiple times), but it seems your experience is an outlier and TBH if you have a gripe with them, take it up with them. Start your own effing thread about your experience or whatever but please stop chiming in with the same tired, negative words on my threads.

I have had a great experience with Rapid Bike and I give them an A+. The EVO unit has transformed my bike in a great way. Sorry you didn't have the same experience.

Respectfully

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
wow, the newbie straighten you right out iamzombie!
I'm for pc but i'm afraid to speak! 😆

·
Registered
272 Posts
I apparently broke some unwritten rule of the internet by offering a difference of opinion, apologies to everyone who was offended. (lol)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts