Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took the plunge & went out whilst the sun was out, apart from some silly coffin dodgin [email protected] nearly wiping me out not a bad day. A few pics for you lot...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
I believe Blackie made his own carbon fibre exhausts...

If we ask nice, maybe he'll give a step by step to that we can do the same...

·
Blame the universe not the tank!
3,234 Posts
I believe Blackie made his own carbon fibre exhausts...

If we ask nice, maybe he'll give a step by step to that we can do the same...
Oahu,

I was just curious, whether the setup fees for bikes are bigger there since everything is shipped in???

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Oahu,

I was just curious, whether the setup fees for bikes are bigger there since everything is shipped in???
Full retail on my SF was $16,793 which included the following:

MSRP: $14,408
Assembly & prep: $375
Destination: $496
Lic. & doc fee: $166
Sales tax of 4.7%

I got it for $300 off plus $150 worth of merchandise...I probably paid too much, but when it's the only one within 2,500 miles, what can do you?

·
Registered
188 Posts
Took the plunge & went out whilst the sun was out, apart from some silly coffin dodgin [email protected] nearly wiping me out not a bad day. A few pics for you lot...

Nice pictures Blackie, mine is still all stock looking as I am waiting for parts to come in. Having lived in the Manchester area for 6 years I know you have to take advantage of the sun when its out! Riding with my buddies down to New Orleans to the dealer today to see whats in for my bike. I like your choice in colors <grin> My red SF goes well with my blazing orange S3..take a look:).

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Nice one Blackie, had a nice blast out on mine yesterday too. Not looking so good this morning few showers around and the good lady has list of jobs:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice one Blackie, had a nice blast out on mine yesterday too. Not looking so good this morning few showers around and the good lady has list of jobs:rolleyes:
Hi Dave

Nice to see you on ere...Surprisingly enough i can get away with all amounts of shit on here....So our UK forum with no name can fcuk off...:)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi Dave

Nice to see you on ere...Surprisingly enough i can get away with all amounts of shit on here....So our UK forum with no name can fcuk off...:)
LOL indeed, and much more active for the Streetfighter- our american cousins seem to like the Streetfighter more than the brits:confused:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts