Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to unload my 07 GSXR 750 and get this euro BB. It has only 5,800 kms and is fresh. Like I was anticipating, the torque is great. Last time I drove a ducati was my brothers stroked 748. The torque really made an imprint on me.
I plan to get levers first and maybe a slipper clutch in the future. I checked the wiring from the alternator to the voltage rectifier and the connections were white and wirings not brittle.

Does anybody know the ideal suspension settings for the ohlins f & r? I weigh 150lbs.

This is when I first met her three days ago.

Visited the shop again to check on the bike prep. My brother got a desmo so he is drooling over it.

My bike finally arriving at night yest. Had to take a pic to document the arrival. Its like taking a pic of newborn baby!

·
Registered
495 Posts
What a great bike. I've always wantd either the Bostrom or the Bayless, just couldn't find when when I was buying. Go figure that the Bostrom ends up in the Phillipenes.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What a great bike. I've always wantd either the Bostrom or the Bayless, just couldn't find when when I was buying. Go figure that the Bostrom ends up in the Phillipenes.
Would you believe it sat in the shop for months! Guys didnt know the history and iconic status of the bike I guess. Well it was to my benefit.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts