Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered some 3/4-turn fasteners and screws and nuts THREE weeks ago, and despite phone calls and e-mails, no up-dates on my order. The site today says due to a frustrating move, everything is delayed and they're currently not accepting any new orders. GRRR...
However, their parts are marginally cheaper than Pro-Bolts and Yoyodyne, but then again, why does an half-inch long piece of aluminum cost around
$5/US in the first place?
And there are a couple of companies out there selling "complete Ducati fastener kits" in virtually any color you want. Except for one thing: their "complete kits" DON'T include 3/4-turn fasteners.
Again...GRRR....

·
comrade moderator
26,982 Posts
Do a site search on "Racebolts" some time...you might find it interesting.

This site can be a fantastic resource when used correctly.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
from our "NOW you tell me" file...

Okay, thanks for the heads-up.

Yeah, I wanted a little metallic bling-bling

and I was trying to save some $ over Pro-Bolts,

guess you get what you pay for, sigh....

·
Super Senior Poster
6,328 Posts
I dealt with that guy back in 1/12. He never sent me a boat load of Ti fasteners. I finally recieved the washers which where the wrong size, he replaced those. But the rest of my order which was a substantial, was never filled. In all fairness he did give me a refund but it took some time....
I use Pro-Bolt USA, Kurvey Girl (dzus fasteners) and TPO-which sent me beautifully crafted titanium brake and shift lever bolts. The only issue with PB is they are out of stock on occasion and I'm not real thrilled paying $8.95 to ship a few feather light ti fasteners....otherwise all the above have top quality stuff.

·
Premium Member
2,072 Posts
I also had bad service from Race Bolts. Never again.

Ron

1 - 5 of 5 Posts