Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

A lesson in accessorizing from Rainman.

3475 Views 18 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  RotoRooterGuy
It is important that when you are buying gear, that it all matches.
Make sure the reds are a close match in hue, and that all gear has the appropriate logos.


HA!

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
Rainman, did you get that suit on ebay? How's the fit, quality? Is the size similar to other brand like spidi, dainese. I was planning to get the Movistar suit for my NSR Replica. Just wasn't sure about the quality. The suit looks great by the way.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
1,255 Posts
Rainman said:
It is important that when you are buying gear, that it all matches.
Make sure the reds are a close match in hue, and that all gear has the appropriate logos.


HA!
I'm so sorry, in advance, but that pic is a siren song for Roto to modify. Stay tuned. :(

And one minor question, what do your comforter and pillows look like? :p
 

· Registered
Joined
·
1,123 Posts
kingsnake1650 said:
LOL!!! That was exactly my first thought when I saw the picture. Sorry, Rainman -- we all know you're the real deal, but to folks who don't know you that get-up screams "poseur". ;)

Now, if you had a carton of Marlboros bungee-tied to the tail and one hanging out of your mouth, then the product endorsement would be complete. :D
 

· Administrator
Joined
·
6,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
rob said:
LOL!!! That was exactly my first thought when I saw the picture. Sorry,
Rainman
-- we all know you're the real deal, but to folks who don't know you that get-up screams "poseur". ;)

Now, if you had a carton of
Marlboros
bungee-tied to the tail and one hanging out of your mouth, then the product endorsement would be complete. :D
LOL!

I went to a bike night full of squids last Thursday.
I had a guy on a Suzuki covered in purple velour tell me I was a poser.


HA!

I just told him I did it with my momma's credit card!

Enjoy guys, I know you are just jealous!
:rolleyes:


 

· Registered
Joined
·
1,204 Posts
Rainman said:
I went to a bike night full of squids last Thursday.
I had a guy on a Suzuki covered in purple velour tell me I was a poser.


HA!

I just told him I did it with my momma's credit card!

Enjoy guys, I know you are just jealous!
:rolleyes:











ROFL!!

Very cool Rainman... Your ensemble will definitely stick it to both the anti-smoking and ant-sportbike crowd, Lol...

It's a very bold statement indeed.... "I live life on the edge! Sportbikes and Cigarrettes .... take THAT, you panzies... Wouldn't it be something if I outlived YOU! " :D
 

· Administrator
Joined
·
6,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What is really funny is people look at it and go "Smoking will kill you!"

Funny, but when it was fluorescent yellow, they told me the BIKE would kill me.

So I guess I am in DOUBLE jeopardy now!

LOL!

You guys are great!
I am laughing my ass off.....
 

· Registered
Joined
·
1,428 Posts
All I want to know is does the Barbi come with the same outfit?
 

· I'm NOT an AAAAA-d-m-i-n
Joined
·
198 Posts
"If y'all really only knew what I know?"

That's all I gotta say about that...
 

· Registered
Joined
·
395 Posts
Rainman said:
It is important that when you are buying gear, that it all matches.
Make sure the reds are a close match in hue, and that all gear has the appropriate logos.


HA!
You need some similarly attired "hens" hanging off you...
 

· Registered
Joined
·
1,568 Posts
Nice job mate, but I thought all the ' potentially sexually challanged ' males were moved to the Mildly luke warm Ducati Men thread..

oh and Dude... get some contact lenses and about another handfull of grease for your hair.. and you'll look just like Loris.

Have you considered changing your name by Deed Poll for a few months to either Marlboro Mann or Loris Gibbon-Now ??
 

· Registered
Joined
·
1,255 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top