Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took a trip from Tahoe to Murphy's, CA, to Carmel, to Fort Bragg, to Crater Lake back to Tahoe. Nice loop.....

Here are a few shots, nothing too special but a great trip.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Did you have another post on this? I replied to it cause I was out there doing some of the similiar roads

·
Registered
126 Posts
You've got some great pics in there... my bug splat count has decreased recently... looks like you rode through Florida on your way to Oregon... Hwy 1 has got to be the homeland for an ST... last weekend we did 128 to 1 to 101 and Humboldt Redwood State Park... here's a shot in the redwoods... as one of my buds said, we look like the Beverly Hillbillies with all our camping stuff strapped on...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've only been as far south as Hearst Castle on 1. But from there up to the OR border, it really doesn't get much better. It's an awesome road-just about anytime of the year. Scenery, clean roads, tight turns, long sweepers, temps in the mid 60's to mid 70's, almost ALWAYS dry.... What am I missing? My last trip there were minimal RV's and construction.

I live in Tahoe and come October/November my riding season is over. I'm going to see if I can leave my bike in SF or in Carmel so I can visit it and ride during the winter.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts