Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was out at Laguna Seca for MotoGP this weekend and spoke with a gentleman at Saddlemen company. They are interested in a few motorcycles for designing seat alternatives to what is currently on the market.

They can use one of each of the following motorcycles:

Ducati 916-998 bike

Hypermotard

2009 type chassis Multistrada.

They are located in the Long Beach CA area. They will roughly need your motorcycle for 1-2 weeks max.

So you're probably wonder what you will get for this. Well... You will get a free custom saddle designed to your spec and needs. They can do everything from from embroidery, alcantara, perforated synthetic leather, custom color stitch, different foam materials I believe. Maybe more. Please PM me if interested and I will give you the details. Thanks!

Here is a link to some of their sport products they make.

Sport Bike Home

·
Registered
72 Posts
I hope someone with a Hyper takes them up on that offer. I had a saddlemen on my Buell. Was by FAR the most comfortable seat on the market for the XB bikes. They make a really nice product.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
588 Posts
Too bad I'm on the wrong coast, the first two are out in the garage.

Sure like the looks of those saddles though, maybe a trip west is in order.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah if I lived in SoCal, I'd be more than happy to loan them my machine. Some of you guys really should take advantage of this and it will also help out the Ducati community by having more aftermarket awesomeness available to us. Plus a free seat for you. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts