Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

A different 999 prototype...............

3748 21
This fairings are all interchangable with any regular 749/999.
Made by Radical Ducati in Madrid in colaboration with Michael Uhlarik (U-Type), designer of the Yamaha MT03

• Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,322 Posts
I LIKE IT!

Looks almost abit like it could be a Bimota

Some small things need to be tucked away better, but alla in all.. Yes, I´d buy one!

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
I like the headlights being on the side of the bike. Just something alittle different, dont really like the way the muffler sits though. Maybe if it had a set 996 style cans on it!!!

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
ya know...if a 749/999 came with that body on it from the Factory.....I'd be seriously thinking of buying a SBK....that is damn f**king sexy!....hot baby...hot!....wonder how much that whole kit and kaboodle runs?

·
Registered
817 Posts
very nice, i would do it, maybe get a used 999, then do that to it!

·
Registered
185 Posts
I like it, but if the tail and the exhaust were closer together it would look way better

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Like it !

+1

Only complaint is that it looks like they had to try too hard to accomdate the stock headlights. Looks a bit clumsy there, but big improvement overall.

MV_999R said:
This fairings are all interchangable with any regular 749/999.
Made by Radical Ducati in Madrid in colaboration with Michael Uhlarik (U-Type), designer of the Yamaha MT03

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
I really like the fuel tank design, with the clear sight gauge, but the headlights and tail section bother me. The headlights are not well integrated into the design and the tail doesn't seem to relate, design-wise, to the muffler.

·
Premium Member
1,941 Posts
OK, I'm confused! It's clearly not street legal, since it has no turn signals and license plate, but if it's a race track only bike, why the headlights!?

I like it though! :D

·
Registered
185 Posts
Turbo said:
OK, I'm confused! It's clearly not street legal, since it has no turn signals and license plate, but if it's a race track only bike, why the headlights!?

I like it though! :D

If it has a headlight and a tail light it is street legal. You dont need turn signals to be street legal

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.