Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
I finally got the sound I was looking for without being obnoxiously loud. I have the MIVV Decat pipe fitted with a Termi Slip On. That by itself was just way too loud for me so I put in the BR Special Tuning Baffle which took it down a notch. Still a bit too loud so today I finally got lucky and had Erico Motorsports, here in Denver, head Ducati mechanic fit in a Baffle he pulled out of a box (literally) out of a box of baffles he'd saved from others who had full termis and other systems installed and didn't want their baffles. It fit into my Termi Slip on perfectly and the sound is awesome. Just what I was looking for. I'll post some pictures and a sound bit soon.
Richard - glad you got it sorted out!

·
I hear airplanes
2,601 Posts
I did the same thing with my mts1200. Termi with a random baffle = working well. Selling my termi because I'm building something custom. Nothing wrong with the termi at all... just because I want to (fun project)

sent from my jitterbug

·
Registered
117 Posts
Robb

Hey Rob,

Thanks. Still looking forward to getting together in the near future. My labor day weekend started out with getting a root canal done early Friday morning so kind of glad I opted out last weekend.

Richard

·
Registered
665 Posts
Still considering to buy the LV decat and stay with stock pipes. I just live the looks of them.

·
Premium Member
488 Posts
LV mid pipe

I've now got about 1000 miles on the LV mid pipe and stock exhaust - love it! Mileage hasn't changed at all and the sound is wonderful.

61 - 65 of 65 Posts