Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to know if i install the baffles , will the bike need a pc3 or any kind of programmer, or will the bike adjust on its own , thanx for any answers

·
Premium Member
2,373 Posts
The bike will not adjust, but you really do not have to do any retune of any kind just for the slip-ons. You can get a little more power, but it is not necessary for safety.

·
Registered
355 Posts
doesn't really need a pc3 or programmer/ecu .. it would certainly help but not critical.. PC-V is just about to be released for the 1198 i think.. the A & R baffles are bloody loud...

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanx guys for reply , LOUD pipes save lives haha

·
9,757 Posts
IMO the best part about modifying the exhaust on the new superbikes is the new fuel map. When I installed the termi slipons on my bike the new ECU was worth more to me than the loud pipes.

The new fuel map is amazing compared to the stock map. The stock map is freaking garbage. It makes the bike stall all the time, and at low throttle applications it makes the bike snatchy and jerky as hell. Now with the new map I don't have to feather the hell out of the clutch to keep the bike from stalling from a stop, and I can dive way deeper in to tight hairpins and not worry about the jerky/snatchy nature of partial throttle application.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hmm good point, i did not realize it fixed that problem, i just like the look of the stock cans and figured go with the race baffles

1 - 6 of 6 Posts