Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this video on the internet. They are stupid and crazy some might said but they R having the time of their lifes.
I know a lot of you guys here will say oh this is stupid they should not be doing this and I agree but I think we all were young and stupid once!

They can ride though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hzrbntlSVY&feature=related

·
Premium Member
2,242 Posts
Looks like KPH not MPH...I'm older and wiser now and if I had kids and they ever rode like I did back when, I wouldn't want to hear about it...lol The only difference between me and my buddies is that we didn't cross the double yellows and use the entire road like that. That's just dumb. I've seen a guy do that, swerve to avoid a car, fly off the road and have his leg taken off at the hip on a telephone pole. He died at the scene. Another guy crashed into a truck head-on doing that. We'd have different people ride with us over the years but if they couldn't follow that rule they didn't ride with us anymore. We all rode like idiots but tried not to be TOO dumb... My favorite road in SoCal was the Angeles Crest but people died up there all the time. I loved to ride fast but usually went on weekdays when there wasn't much traffic, cops or other squids.

·
Registered
193 Posts
So you guys finally found it? This video is one of a few these guys made, they are in Greece in a mountain pass called Ai Giannis Rossos. The yellow duc is actually a 03 749 but the uploader obviously didn't know. The guy on the duc is a greek bike racer and i imagine his buddy is too :)

Their videos are awesome but obviously I would never agree to ride on the road like that (anymore). However I still love watching them!

If you wanna see more of them type in "crazy greek bikers" on youtube and a few more will come up. Enjoy!!!

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
I'm not impressed. If the guy on the GSXR could ride worth a shit, he wouldn't blow so many corners. He constantly runs wide on exits, turns in too early and runs across the shoulder, and mis-times the traffic, getting caught on the double yellow, in between cars. Amateur hour.

Good riders make it look easy. This guy rides like a crack-head with Tourette's Syndrome....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts