Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...then 10k, bought her back in October last year so 10k in 7 months, my usual average is around 15k a year give or take.

Ticked over yesterday on our Wanaka Motorcycle Club ride round the block in teh bottom of teh south island in NZ in Ice, Snow, Rain and f r e e z i n g temperatures.

-7 deg frost (19 to 20 f), white fluffy roads .. few slides and clenching moments :D ... thank god (or me) for heated grips.

Rear tyre is fit for the bin, got 6008 km out of the Scorpion Sync including a track day.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Yay. All I can think of is HA HA, YOU'RE COLD NOW!

(but nice job, m8)

·
Banned
8,181 Posts
Andi,

that's quite a coincidence... just passed 10000 miles this weekend on the 749r on a trip to the dragon. Funny to think of it as being cold down there... my image is of just like I saw it... warm green and rainy. Keep the rubber side down my friend.

·
Registered
592 Posts
ditto. i just passed the 10000 mark too. it was so un-monumental that i didn't even take a picture of the speedo.

I'm more surprised that the thing got to 10000 riding in all conditions without :
a. falling apart or b. braking down.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
YOU'RE COLD NOW!
That is for sure

Andi,

that's quite a coincidence... just passed 10000 miles this weekend on the 749r on a trip to the dragon.
Good man, nice to know you are getting your moneys worth.

ditto. i just passed the 10000 mark too. it was so un-monumental that i didn't even take a picture of the speedo.

I'm more surprised that the thing got to 10000 riding in all conditions without :
a. falling apart or b. braking down.
:D :D .. tis amazing eh, this bike has been rock solid bar small o ring leak the bloody zoccy forks

Respect man !!
Thank you sir :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts